Chapter 9

I wake up, my eyes open slightly when I see that I'm in a dark room..
Tinted green...
Stone walls..
Am i in the medival times?! what the hell?!
I look around when I hear a voice..
"I don't care..If I die."
Coughing...
"...no...this can't be." I mutter, probably just my imagination,.
I hear his voice..
But wasn't I with him?...
Something is up here... I try to get out of the shackles but I can't, I'm not Spider-Man GRRR
I try to break free but I can't!!
I look to my left and see another lamp next to cell..
If only I could get closer... I raise my head and try to look, but my mask in kinda in the way of my other eye..
What under this mask anyway...
I sigh and look at the other cell..
Blonde hair.. Golden vest, white dress shirt.. Ripped bloody..
My heart races. "GOLDIE!!" I yell out, Goldie lifts his head, his eyes dart at me and stare at me, his eyes widen. "N-no T-this must be a hallucination....I've gone mad.." He says to himself, his golden eyes had a crazed look in them.
I was confused..
Goldie?... It's me..I was with you a few minutes at least I think a few minutes ago.
"U-uh, Goldie...its me!" His eyes widen again and starts crying "no it can't be!! God what are you doing to me!!" He bangs on his cell bare with his fist, blood seeping out from his fist.
"LET ME OUT OF HERE!!" He yells.
"GOLDIE! Please I'm here!! I'm right here, I'm fine please stop hurting yourself!!"
He looks at me again, making my heart beat loudly..
"y-your alive?" He whispers. "Goldie..you should know this already..did you have amnesia?" He looks confused again, "what are you talking about?"
Huh?
He stands up straight, his face is shown and I gasp, he had cuts and bruises, "w-what did they do to you!! Who did this?!" I freak out and stand up, gripping the cell bars.
He doesn't respond and just falls to his knees.
"I-I'm sorry love..
But I just don't know.."
I nod and then sigh, my heart can't stop beating...
Goldie...I will never let this happen to you!! I WILL PROTECT YOU IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!!
I Hit the walls, causing my fist to bleed, but I don't care!! I JUST!!
"Goldie!!" I yell out, crying finally falling to my knees hugging myself.
"Goldie" I sob out, he looks at me...his eyes filled with love and worry, and sorrow.
"[name]...I love you.." He says, I love him...
I love him..
He's mine...