Chapter 22

Trap looks down at me... "Remembered?"
Oh right...its been so long...I don't think he remembers, considering he had been kidnapped.
I then place my hand on his chest and smiled a bit.
"Nothing.." I smiled a bit happily, I treasure that moment...
He looks down at me and smiles. "So cute..." , suddenly I hear a groan coming from the ground, me and trap both look down and see Elizabeth looking up from the ground, groaning as she touched her "how the hell did I-" suddenly T.B interrupts her, "no bitch stay down!" He hits her with the pan again, she drops to the ground, face planting.
I chuckle along with trap. T.B looks at us and then at Goldie, he groans , and facepalms. "Do I have to slam you with a pan too for stalking?" Goldie quickly looks up, shaking his head no, really fast.
"Then look at the ground or else I put you in the crying corner, you don't wanna be in the crying corner don't you? You wanna be a good boy" t.b says, Goldie looks down shrugging, T.b then cheerfully pats his head, "oh your a good boy!!"
I laugh a bit at this. Suddenly trap gets up, still carrying me. "T.B,-" T.B cuts him off, "yeah yeah I'll go talk to him, gosh T.F, why ya gotta out so soon?" T.b walks out of the room , I then hear him yelling, "DIDNT I TELL YOU TO STAY!? BOYYY DONT MAKE ME HIT YOU WITH MY PAN!!"
I look up at trap. "T.F?" He sighs. "Toy Freddy" I shiver, toy Freddy always freaked me out when he was an animatronic. "H-huh" I look up and see T.b with T.F, t.f, looked way different then Freddy, he had a small amount of blush on his cheeks, his vest more lighter, He had Blue, brown eyes, smiling a lot more happier then T.B. If that's possible.
I grip traps Vest even tighter. "T-trap"
He looks down at me, "it's okay, he's an old friend" he says smiling at T.F , Goldie just stared at him, groaning.
"Yeah whatever, he's just an idiot" Goldie groans, suddenly he's pinned to the wall, T.F practically choking him. "What did you say, idiot?" He says, spitting out his words, holy crap, nice on the outside, and maniac on the inside.
Geez and I thought Freddy was a maniac.
Kinda still is..
Goldie doesn't say anything, t.f lets him go, groaning. "Here t.b" he hands T.B with a bag of coins?
T.B POV
OH GOD YES TOKENS FOR DAAAYYS!! I CAN PLAY PAC MAN,
OH OH OH OHH!! AND GET TICKETS AND GET THAT HAT I WANTED!!
I looked at t.f so proud of myself, when he just glared.
"What is it now?"
T.f looked down. "Mangled" I looked down also. "Didn't know he would turn out so evil am I right" I whispered.
He nodded.
"Yeah.."