Chapter 20 Goldie

Your POV
"Call me T.B" T.B says. "Short for toy Bonnie?" I ask he nods and I look at trap, he's a bit annoyed, but..
I smile when he looks at me, my heart pounds in my chest.
I blush so much remembering what happened, suddenly I see him smirk.
Then blushes. I feel like it's just us in the world..
I hear T.B chuckle. Suddenly we both look at him..
"Young love So beautiful yet kinda terrifying, especially with that girl. I sense some Bad ass in her"
Trap smirks. "Yeah...she is...she is very beautiful.." His voice...
I blush.
"Okay enough of this and lets get into real business. Mangle. He's missing."
Trap looks at T.B. "I know..."
T.B sighs, "And you didn't tell us?!"
"...." Trap then groans. "I was...busy.."
T.B then grins. "Ya you were very busy like Really really busy" I blush even more At that, I look at trap and see red in his cheeks.
"Shut up.." He whispers.
"Fine, but where's mangle" T.B says.
Trap, looks at me and sighs, "He's In big trouble so when I tell you this, kick his ass, I'll also help, by beating the crap out of him, not only breaking his body but his two heads." T.B nods. "What did he do?"
Trap eyes me and sighs..
"He's Here to kill [name]"
T.B looks at me. WHAT?! They are gonna kill me?!
COME ON NOT AGAIN!

"Shit that's a problem.."
Trap then pulls me by the hand and pulls me against him.
"I won't let him get her."
I look at trap and smile...
Blushing even more...
Trap hugs me tighter..
"Hey trap, I'm pretty sure you can't protect her."
T.B says, quickly grabbing me away from him, I struggle out of T.B grasp.
"Why?!" Trap says annoyed, he then grabs me back and grips me tighter than before.
"Because didn't you kill-"
Hm? Trap cuts him off. ,"i was an idiot. I was selfish what the hell did you think?!"
Hm? Now that I think about it...trap poisoned me didn't he? I look up at him..
"And sorry." He whispers to me, and looks down, his eyes filled with guilt.
"..." I hug him tightly, I feel his warmth.
"I love you trap.." I whisper.
He blushes bright red. "Ahem. I'm right here you know?"
We look up and see T.B Smirking.
"Come on if we are gonna beat his ass we should start getting going. Also beware there are moans, I thought it was you guys but you guys are done. And the moans aren't stopping anytime soon"
Trap looks at me, I sigh...
"How can he hear them?" I say, changing the subject..
"He's been programmed to, also his sense of smell helps, He's security built."
I nod.
Makes sense...
"Come on love" I look at trap quickly as he says Love. My heart pounding violently in my chest.
A blush spread on my cheeks.
"Y-yeah.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trap POV
...we continued walking along the gates, and suddenly Toy Bonnie stops us.
He looks at me and nods. "Cover the girls ears and eyes. I am pretty sure she wouldn't want to see this, or hear it." I nod.
I had whispered what happened in his ear, he understands the situation I believe.
I then look at [name].
I then open my arms out to here and she runs to them, hugging me tightly, I then start to lift her up, carrying her bridal style, she closes her eyes as I cover her ears.
Pressing her head against my chest she wraps her arms around my neck, I feel a shiver down my spine.
My heart thumping, a blush spread on my cheeks.
"I can hear your heart.." I hear her whisper..I blush even more, my heart thumping even faster..
T.B sighs. "I'm gonna stop them, when I do, I'm gonna punch the hell out of him."
I nod.
He then runs in the room.
I can hear him yelling, "HEY ASSHOLE AND ASSHOLE GIRLFRIEND , GET THE HELL UP, ITS MONDAY" I hear the pans t.b carried from the kitchen banging against each other.
"CLANK CLANK CLANK"
Then t.b continues to yell.
"GET UP FROM YOUR HATE SEX!!!!!"
I chuckle a bit at him yelling. Suddenly I hear my little brothers voice groan in frustration.
"Shut the fuck up mate"
I then hear his Elizabeth yell. "Annoying son a bi- who the hell are you!?"
T.b then yells again. "IM YOUR THERAPIST, TRYING TO HELP YOU NOT BE A WHORE FOR ONCE AM I RIGHT TRAP?!"
he then bangs the pans again.
"Trap?!"
I hear Goldie yell.
I smirk and enter, [name] in my hands, her eyes still closed.
"Yeah. It's me" I whisper the last part roughly.
Goldie eyes widen at [name].
Elizabeth just growls.
"And you called me a whore" Elizabeth says, I look at Elizabeth with hatred, and then look at t.b "my hands are full, but I'm pretty sure that Pan you have in your hand could knock the bitch am I right?" I threaten.
T.B nods and smirks. "I'd be delighted." T.b then walks to Elizabeth and before she can do anything, he slaps the pan against her face, knocking her out.
"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!" Goldie begins to yell, l smirk and look at [name] suddenly her eyes flutter open..
"Is it over?" I hear her whisper dreamingly..
I smile at her..
"Not yet love" I whisper. She nods and closes her eyes, her hands wrap tighter around my neck, causing me to blush...
"Ahem didn't mean to intrude, like you assholes did." I look at Goldie as he says this, glaring.
"And I'm asshole here when you Have hate sex because she doesn't love you." Goldie eyes widen and then he scowls. "Shut the fuck up trap, I wish She never met you..." He whispers the last part, suddenly I hear the pan against the wall, breaking pieces of it. "Ahem, Mr Gold, We need your help"
Goldie eyes me for a moment then at T.B
"Why should I?" He says angrily.
"Because if you don't, you will never see her again" he says referring to [name]...
I clutch [name] even tighter..
Goldie takes this in deep thought,,
Suddenly I see his eyes filled with sadness...
"Okay what the fuck do I have to do?"