Chapter 5

I walk with mangle, and keep looking down, I Shiver..
Goldie what have I done...
I look up at mangles back and his hand still holding on to my mine, he leads me to a room, that has one desk, 3 chairs, one in the desk and two in front, I see it's empty and the gray painted walls are kinda peeling , but never the less it's in good shape.
I sit down on the desk, sighing.
"S-so is it true?" Mangle mutters.
I look at him , in his side profile ,confused, he blushes, and keeps his eye contact to the floor.
"A-are y-you.." I nod my head no, sighing. "No..I...just....no" mangle looks at me and tilt his head, his gold eyes glistening in the dark.
"Goldie...and I....Were something....he was important to me...I was important to him.." I begin, mangle looking at me now.
"He would always lie..but I knew he was gentle, and most of what he said wasn't a lie.." I speak , shaking.
"I-I....H-he was special to me..." I mutter...
I begin to feel the tears, and in a quick movement, mangle pulls me in, laying my face against his chest, shaking also.
"I-I'm so sorry" he says. I grip his shirt and cry, letting my tears out...
Trust me...
I was in pain...
I'm in pain...
This hurts so much...
"I....love the way he lied..." I mutter, crying.

I loved it?... He lied... To me...I push mangle away, his eyes filled with fear and sadness.
"I'm so sorry..I d-didn't mean to hold you with out your permission" he says, his voice filled with a innocent..
"I want to set this whole place in fire..." I mutter, I feel a chill in my back,
There's a knocking on the door and me and mangle look at it.
Scared we went under the desk immediately, suddenly the door is opened and I hear moanings,
"G-Goldie!"
I clench my fist when I hear a girls voice.
Mangle covers my mouth and shakes his head no. He brings a finger to his lips and smirks.
The innocence is immediately gone, a sparkle in his eyes.
"G-goldie" I see mangle pull out a mini cylinder , painted white.
"When I say go, go ok and run" mangle whispers, I look at him and nod,
"Wait what about you?" He just shakes his head no.
"Don't worry about me, just meet me in The kitchen"he mutters.  Before I can say anything else, he
Suddenly cracks the cylinder, and smoke starts coming out from it, "GO!"
I get out from under the desk. "What the hell?!" I hear Goldie's voice and suddenly my heart starts bumping.
I quickly run out of here when I hear him say "mangled YOU PIECE OF SH-"
I am gone before I could hear the rest. I run around some halls and see a room marked 'kitchen'
I open the doors and start crying harder this time, I fall to my knees.
"Mangle...Goldie.." I cover my face with my hands and hear noises coming from the room.
Gold bunny ears..
Dirty blonde hair..
"Welcome back dear, didn't think I would come back now would you?"
Spring trap...