Chapter 16 Goldie YOU IDIOT!!

I Then feel Trap push me away, me and him blushing red, we both breath heavily as we look at each other and then he sighs...
"Goldie..." He whispers looking away.
I nod...
He sighs and closes his eyes.. "Just...Run to him... If you explain he will understand love..."
He called me love...
"Trap.."
"Just go...You don't want me to be with you...If this gets any further I won't be able to stop myself"
He whispers gently, I hear his heart beating rapidly in his chest..just like mine..
"B-but trap.." I whisper.
"Please..." No. I am not running away again...I Love him! I hug trap tightly. My voice is a big muffled but I say "NO!! I am not leaving you!" I yell out, muffled.
I can hear his heart...
"W-what's beating in my chest? I-it hurts.." He says gently...I smile...
"Your heart.."
He's silent... "I thought I lost that years ago.." He whispers into my ear..
I then look up at trap...His eyes staring into mine..causing my heart to beat..
I wrap my arms around his neck...closing my eyes..he hesitantly put his hand on my hair..
Softly, gently petting my hair..
I fall asleep...
With his arms around me...
Goldie POV..
I drop the Rose I had in my hand...when I saw her...cuddling with my brother..
I-I...
....I look down...
My heart hurting...I start to turn around and walking , my head down..
......
Suddenly I fall on my knees and look at the ceiling "DAM YOU!! DAM HER, DAM ME..."
I cry out, tears spilling from my eyes, I try brushing them off, but I can't.. They keep falling..
Finally when I got her back..
She's gone...
I...
I think I'm losing it...
I feel shattered, and lost...
......I walk back..
......
I stare at the ground as I clench my fist in anger...
"You will pay trap...YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!!"
I scream out falling to my knees...
She is mine!!
NOT HIS!