Chapter 7 You..Dont..Remember..me?

I got up and ran to the party room, looking around angrily, and sad...
Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to see..
"Freddy?" Freddy Dress shirt is Ripped, along with his black vest, he looks down at me, sad eyes , but when he sees me he looks away.
"Just go." He mutters. "W-what?" He looks away. "JUST GO!!" I run, I can't...why did he?...
I look around the halls and run down to the office, it's empty...
Wow..it's been a while since I was here..I enter the office hesitantly. It's empty but th light is on, I sit down on the swivel chair, my heart feels so broken.
"Goldie why don't you.." I hear a snap and look at the right door to see Goldie leaning on the wall,
His white shirt on, his gold vest on, his black pants on, his gold top hat, his beautiful blonde hair..
"Goldie?" He just sneers and looks away.
"Who are you?" He mutters.
I look up at him sadly and he then yells. "WHO ARE YOU?!" I feel a shiver and I get up from the chair, and look down.
"...Please leave mangle alone.." I mutter, suddenly I feel a pain in my back and realize that I am being pinned to the wall.
Goldie gold eyes look at me, staring deeply into my eyes. I feel my heart pounding even more.
"Why don't you remember me!!" I yell. Suddenly the grip on my wrist gets tighter.
"Who are you and what do you want from Me?!"
I lean in and kiss him, his grip lets go of me, I grip his hair and deepen the kiss,
I love him...
I love this idiot no matter what!!
He kisses back, my heart starts pounding, he breaks the kiss and looks away, a blush spread on his cheeks he covers his lips.
"Your not safe here.." He mutters. He doesn't look at me. My heart is pounding when I trace his jawline with my thumb and stand on my toes, I kiss him again.
I push him to the wall and kiss him, my love is in this kiss, passion is in this kiss, my whole body shivers, my heart pounding, the fuzzy feeling in my chest comes.
I break the kiss and look away.
"Do you remember me?.." I mutter, his eyes are filled with sadness, and sorrow, he looks at me, and his eyes flicker with a light, a hope, hope.
"[name]..." He mutters, he then falls to his knees.
"your back!!" He yells, his eyes fills with tears and he starts to cry, I go to my knees and hug him, crying along with him, his arms wrap around my waist and he hugs me,
"You..came back.." He mutters.
His eyes are filled with love, and he smirks. "Welcome back love" I chuckle before I remember..
Mangle..
"...Mangle..why did you hit him?"
Goldie looks at me confused.
"What do you mean?" His eyes don't lie...
"Then who hit him?" Goldie then gets up.
"He did." He points to the poster and points to one animatronic...
Freddy...