Chapter 21 The Song..

Your POV
I feel a stare on me, making me feel weirded out,
I flutter my eyes open and see trap looking at T.B for a moment..
Then I look to my side and see Goldie, sitting far away from me, staring at me.
I look back at trap and then suddenly he looks down at me, and when he does, he blushes,..
His beautiful eyes...
Filled with love..only for me..I smile back at trap, blushing even more..
"Hello love.." He whispers..
I blush "hey..." I whisper back. He blushes..
"Sleep love we are gonna be talking for a while.."
My heart beats at his voice.. "....sing to me..." I whisper, he blushes and looks at me.,
"Please?..." I whisper..
He sighs and nods, blushing. He clears his throat..
"Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away,
Into A Land Of
Enchantment" his voice..so beautiful...smooth as honey..
Light as the sun...
I hug him tightly, resting my head on his chest..
Breathing...calmly..My heart beating violently in my chest..
I've heard this song before....
But where?....

"Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of shadows" he starts to pet me...smoothing my hair into place...
He blushes as I giggle quietly..his heart beating violently too..

"Follow Sweet Children
I'll Show Thee The Way
Through All The Pain And
The Sorrows" I begin to close my eyes... Where do I remember this song?...

"Weep Not Poor Children
For Life Is This Way
Murdering Beauty
And Passion" after this verse...I begin to fall asleep...
He continues patting my head... Whispering the song in my ear..
"Hush Now Dear Children
It Must Be This Way
To Weary Of Life And
Deceptions" .....My heart beating even more violently... I begin to sleep...I remember...
A boy of 14 I was 9 at the time...
Flashback..
His Dirty blond hair..always seemed to shine in the sun...his golden eyes always seemed to be following someone who was walking by our neighborhood...
They were my next door neighbors..
He had two little brothers..one blond...and was 10 and one brown haired one who was 8..
I would always look at him.. I don't know why...but ever since that one day...
It was my ninth birthday...
I had gotten a bicycle, and I was writing down the block when I got lost...
It was dark out...
I couldn't see anything but the moon..
Our neighborhood was a usually safe and calm neighborhood..,but at that time..
It was scary...and strangers passed by me...
I remember...
A Teenager came running to me "hello, you lost? I think I saw your mom, want me to show her where she is?" I looked up at the teenager,my shrugging, not speaking at all...he smirked and grabbed me by the wrist. "Come on little girl lets go!" Suddenly I knew he was trying to kidnap me..I then started to struggle out of his grasp
Then suddenly..
The Boy..my neighbor...
I remember his Dirty blonde hair...his golden eyes.. Glaring at the teenager, his hand then punched the teenager, the teenager sprawling on the floor.
The boy then glared at me, I was frightened at the time and I tumbled back, falling on my butt..
His eyes then soften at that, and he chuckled a bit. Then it turned back into a glare. "Don't you know that you shouldn't talk to strangers?!" He says, I look at him and innocently said "But I'm talking to you" I whisper, he shakes his head. "I'm your neighbor so that's kinda different...
Come on let's take you home..." He says, his eyes soften back a bit, his dirty blonde bangs covered one of his eyes, he was wearing a white dress shirt and a black vest, he was at my birthday party...he then held my hand and saw my bike..
"...." He then looked at me and smiled a bit. "You wanna leave it there in remembrance of my heroic deed?" He says chuckling, I see the tease in his eyes, but I nodded, really fast. "P-please!" I stuttered out. He just stared at me and chuckled. "I-i was joking, but um...I guess..but your dad will get angry so come on let's just take it..I'll carry it" he then started to let go of my hand. "N-no keep holding my hand!! P-please" I stuttered, looking down, he sighed..I felt his warm hand on mine again, on his other hand he was rolling the bike with us... I hear him chuckle.. "What's?" I ask, whispering, he smirks at me, "I don't know your name...And I bet you don't even know mine.."
I smile at him "m-my name is [name]" he smiles at that. "My name is-" he got cut off , because we made it home...
My mom was outside, police surrounded my home. She was crying...
"M-mom?" I innocently asked..
"[name]!" She cried out, she ran to me...but even as she hugged me, his hands didn't let go of mine...
After that...my eyes would always follow him...Wishing that I could his hands again..
I fell in love with the boy...
A couple of nights later...
I went outside for a bit.. My dad bought me a tea set and I decided to play with my stuffed animals a bit..
Suddenly that's when I heard him...the boy...
Singing..
I remember...his smooth voice...as smooth as honey...beautiful.. He was singing the very verse..that I knew trap was singing now...The boy...
It was on the news a couple of days later..
That same boy and his little brothers..
Were missing..in the pizzeria..
Freddy fazbear pizzeria...
When I heard the news..
My heart was broken...
I loved him...
Flashback end,
I flutter my eyes open, The verse of the song..
"Rest Now My Children
For Soon We'll Away
into The Calm And
The Quiet" he sings, his eyes closed..
Just like the boy was that night..

"Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away,
Into A Land Of
Enchantment" my eyes widen at his facial expressions as he sang this song..
Just like the boy..filled with joy yet sorrow..

"Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Shadows"
At the very end of the song...I finally realize it...Trap was the boy...
Trap was the boy I fell In love with years ago..The boy I'm in love with now...
My heart beats even more faster then ever...
"Trap..." I whisper..
He looks at me..
I smile..
"I remember..."