Chapter 18 Elizabeth..

Elizabeth POV
I woke up on the grounds, My head pounding hard...
I shoot straight up and look around the dark room, seeing Goldie sitting down...
"What the hell happened to me?" I ask, Goldie just stays silent. I smirk and get up, I the. Walk toward him seductively..
"..tell me.." I whisper, he glares at me, hatred stinging in his eyes...
What happened to the love?
I smirk even more.
"Shut up." He whispers. This takes me by surprise..
He never told me to ever shut up before..
"Aw but Goldie-"
"Shut the fuck up." He growls. I then glare at him. "what the hell is your problem?" He groans and suddenly lifts a bag, "Here" he says sternly throwing it at me.
"What's thi-"
"Take care of yourself, Listen bitch, I am will never follow you, I don't love you, and you are not sexy, more like a attention whore who can't do anything but be desperate for my attention.
I used to be desperate for your love Elizabeth. But guess what.
You are just a bitch.
A slut, that's all you are to me, and that's all you will ever be." He says.
My heart starts to slowly pound..
WHAT?!
"DONT YOU EVER CALL ME THAT-" as I am about to slap him , he takes hold of my wrist.
"Never again. You made me lost the woman I love, and for that...You deserve to be dead." He whispers.
"But I won't kill you, Not yet, But let me promise you something Elizabeth dear, I will never fall for you.
Ever again."
My eyes widen as my heart to fall...
Break.
...I am surprised.
"If you don't want to die, your gonna help me." Goldie whispers sadly...
"Help me forget about her..." He whispers sadly...
I can see the deep sadness in his eyes... The tears..
I Love his pain
I smirk. "Gladly..." I whisper
As I take full control of him..
Heheh the other girl won't even know.
Ever.