Chapter 11 ELIZABETH?!

Suddenly...I feel a pain on my back, "NOOO!!"
I hear Goldie cry out, trap then turns around, horror filling his face as he sees me..
Falling to my knees..losing all consciousness to the world again...
I feel arms around me...as I close my eyes..
Drifting away..
Goldie POV
NO!! NO!! NOT AGAIN!! NO!!! I hug her tightly , tears fall down from my eyes as I look up at trap, horror in his face, his mouth wide open...
"hmm guess being the older and middle child didn't work didn't it?"
My heart pounds as I turned around...
Freddy.
Anger fills my heart...
I look at [name]...
"Crying now are we? Pathetic" Freddy kicks me in the face, I groan in pain , still hugging [name] in my arms..
She was bleeding,.in her stomach..a knife still attached...
Trap was just staring in disbelief...
He isn't talking,finally he closes his mouth slowly..

Horror gone..
Oh no...it's happening..
But it's better if it did..."Freddy,." I hear trap whisper, clenching his hands into fists...
"Your an idiot..." Trap says, growling... Suddenly in a swift movement, he punches Freddy in the face, immediately kneeing him in the stomach, then pushes him away to a wall..
"Oof"
Suddenly trap smirks, ."Goldie..you better take her out of her" he pauses, he then grins insanely,.m
"I have some...Business to attend to" trap then cracks his knuckles..

His eyes glow black... No pupil...
Just black.. I nod and then quickly getting up, I run upstairs , [name] felt cold in my hands..again..
but this time..I won't let it happen..
NOT AGAIN!!
I keep running and I make it to halls...I run to the kitchen and place her body on the counter, I then lift her shirt up, blushing, to examine the wound...
I take out the knife, I look around for a cloth..
The aprons!! I then grab an apron and wrap it around her stomach, tying it..
I then look around again..
Uh,...
Water?!
I look at the sink and get a plastic cup, I fill it with sink water and then tilt her head up, I can't pour in the water this way...
My heart thumps...
I swallow and sigh I then slowly put the water in my mouth, as I lean down..
Our lips then touch...
I pour the water into her mouth..kissing her...
I love her...
I then lean back up...I stare at her...
[name]....
I WONT LET YOU GO!!
"Shit!!" I hear a woman's voice...
Wait,.no it shouldn't be...I mean it is recognizable...I then peak out from the kitchen and sigh...
Then I see a figure running toward me..
Shit..it's her..
The one who broke my heart years ago..
The one who I despise...
The one that should be dead.
Elizabeth...