Chapter 12

I see her running toward the kitchen, i sigh and quickly grab her by the hand, pulling her in...
She's in my arms...
I look at her...
I haven't seen her in years... Her black hair, Green eyes...staring into my golden ones...
I glare at her... She smirks. "Hello love" she says mockingly...
Grrr..

Your POV
....Hmmm....I open my eyes ...
I look around when I see a girl wrapped around Goldie's arms...
My heart pounds...before I can think I quickly get up, I smirk , "Get. Your. Hands. Off. Him." I say sternly. The girls looks at me and smiles. "Nah...he's warm.."
GRR I WONT LOSE HIM!!!!!! I quickly run over to her and take her out of hims arms, I push her to the wall face first and she blacks out.
"....." She falls to floor limp, blood coming from her nose...
I breath heavily and I see Goldie stare at me...
"I feel so close to you right now..." I mutter happily, looking back at Goldie...
His eyes widen...
"And there's no stopping us right now...I feel so close to you right now..." I grin widely, I walk over to him, pinning him against the wall...
I lean in and whisper in his ears.. "Your. Mine." I let him go and walk off to the other hand of the kitchen, I know she's unconscious but I don't give a dam about the bitch.
I will not lose him.
I will kill her if I have too...
Even if it meant hurting him...
Shit what's wrong with me?! My mind....
It's not thinking straight...I-is it? I quickly look around I see a mirror and my mask Is still on...
Hmm I wonder why I have this mask anyway...
I look around and see Goldie look at her...crouching down...checking her pulse..
He quickly removes a piece of her hair from her face and puts it behind her ear...
I...
What is this feeling!!! Jealousy...
Grrr...I quickly grab a plate and through it across the hall...
It breaks..Goldie looks at me...
I...."I-I need..t-to...GET OUT OF HERE!!" I scream I run out , running fast, tears spilling from my face...
I hear footsteps behind me...
I keep running...
Suddenly I bump into someone..I fall on my butt and look up to see trap..he glares at me..
And then he sighs, his face relaxes, he then puts his hand down. "Need any help dear?" He mutters, I sigh and nod...
Tears still spilling...he helps me up... I look at him and then look away..I feel his slender fingers under me and he makes me look at him. He wipes my tears with his thumb and sighs annoyed. "What did he do this Time Dear?" He whispers. I shrug, tears spilling even faster..
Suddenly I feel weak on my knees trap catches me. He sighs. "Must be the blood from your back..."
He groans annoyed, I suddenly feel lifted and I see traps face closer to mine, I realize he's carrying me bridal style.
"Come on dear, you need rest, I swear Goldie is gonna give me some crap tomorrow so just keep this between us kay?"
I nod silently...
I sniff and close my eyes, i lay my head against his chest...
I close my eyes...
Drifting away in sleep...
Not in Goldie's arms...
Not this time...
Instead it's the wrong persons arms...
Trap..