Chapter 4 No...NO THIS CANT HAPPEN!

I then stop crying and look at mangle. He has a small smile on his lips and we both get off the counter.
"...why does that mask cover half of your face.." He asks. I just shrug,
"I'm not sure...its..just..I am not sure" he nods again and he takes my hand, leading me to the closet. "Come on we should probably clean up the office..."
I look at him confused again, he just sighs.
"...we should just...clean it up...Gabriel should be gone by now, the lady should have left 20 minutes ago and should be in the bathroom"
I nod quietly , and grab a mop, along with a bucket, I fill it up with water and walk to the office, it's all empty...
I cover the side of my face with no mask, with my bangs. I bite my lip, my crop top practically showed my figure, i blushed. Mangle brings a broom and starts sweeping.
"Do you always do this.?" I ask, he just blushes and nods.
"Ever since two days ago..but even before that he's been doing this.." I feel as if I was gonna cry.
He...would always...do this?...
Mangle looks at me , and looks down. "Are you ok [name]?" I just nod and he sighs. I then start mopping.
"Mangle are you almost d-, oh who is this?" My heart starts pounding, Goldie.
I look at mangle and he looks alarmed a bit.
"S-she's...M-mine?" He stutters. I blush when he says mine and don't look at Goldie.
I feel Goldie's eyes boring into my back, I smelled the stench of alcohol.
Goldie...what have I done to you?
I then feel arms wrap around me , and turn around to see mangle, his arms protecting me,
"Goldie can you go?"
I lift my head and Goldie gasps, he then looks at me, smirking. "So what happened to you?"
I feel as if I was gonna cry...
"Y-you don't recognize me?" I whisper..
"Huh? Wait don't tell me your pregnant?" He mutters, I get taken aback.
"Look, Lady, I don't remember you ok, I'm guessing you came in last week or something, eh...why is there a mask covering your face? And your bangs are really long"
I feel a tear roll down my cheek.
"SHUT UP!!" I yell.
He gets taken aback and mangle looks at me concerned.
"Are you ok? It's probably the hormones.." Goldie mutters.
"Mangle can we please go..." I look at mangle and he nods. He grabs my hand and start wading me out of the office.
I can feel Goldie's eyes looking at me...
But this time...
I don't look back...