Chapter 6

(A/N HEY GUYS!! I am back to continue This!! Trust me new ideas coming each and every day and thank you guys for reading this so much!! I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL!!)
I shiver in fear, he was standing In front of me, he was bandaged this time, bleeding a little I look up at him , he looks down at me, smirking.
"H-how d-do you recognize me....Goldie did-"
"Goldie Is an idiot that's why dear, he hasn't been himself since you 'died', He's been drinking, and let's just say...
he's a man whore right now so, let him finish this gi-" I interrupt spring trap.
"NO I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH!!" I yell. I hear my yell echo in the halls.
"My god not so loud dear" he says wincing. I look at him, and see that he is in pain. I get up and help him , i put his arm around my shoulder, I grip his shoulder gently, and help him move.
"Why are you doing this even though I caused you this pain?" I hear him whisper .Huh?

I look and see that his head is down, his golden eyes filled with sorrow.
"Because..My mother used to say, Be kind To others" he looks at me and I grin.
"Even if they don't deserve it" I finish. his head quickly looks down, his frown tuned into a smirk,
"Goldie still misses our mother every day...you dying,.didn't help him any easier, just he started to drink, started running away from his problems.." I help him lay down on the counter,
"How do you even remember me trap?" I whisper , looking at him, he sighs.
"I can still remember how you cry, smile and pout, trust me when I first saw you stepped in, even the way you tumbled told me that it was you"
I get surprised. "B-but h-ho-"
"Your a Clumsy, emotional woman you do know this right dear?"
I glare at him and he only smiles even more...
I sigh and finally smiled a bit. "Thanks trap.." I whisper, he looks at me confused and kinda weirded out.
"Why?" I just smile. He stares at me, "where are the drugs, where are you hiding them? I want what you are having right now" I just start laughing, slapping his arm, he laughs along with me.
Suddenly I hear something fall from the hall, and hear groaning.
"Oh well..my time is up, I guess I'll see you tomorrow love" he winks at me and suddenly he gets up, he snaps his fingers and he disappears.
What the he-
I turn around when I feel my heart being squeezed,
"M-mangled..w-what h-happened t-to" mangle collapses to the ground,
He was bleeding everywhere, his white hair filled with blood, his now ripped  shirt , blood.
I fall to my knees in shock, I feel tears fall down from my eyes, I see cuts and bruises on his backs, and I get up immediately and try to find the nearest first aid kit.
1 hour and ten minutes later..
I fell asleep...
I put mangled on the counter, covering him with a blanket, cleaning his wombs..
I could see he had old scars on his back, a lot of them and some of them were opened.
Mangle..
What did he do to you..
I need to talk to Goldie..
Even if it might be the last time..