Chapter 10

I grip the chains as I let my head fall and look to the ground...
"Goldie.." I mutter, I want to get to him...HE IS MINE!! I Start pulling on the chains, trying to get out,
"[name]..." He says, "Don't ...." I look up and Goldie's still their in chains, Looking at me. "Love...Its going to be okay"
"Yeah dam right it's going to be okay, [name] dead why didn't you call me, my god I could've gotten you guys out of here days ago." We look up and see springtrap, holding a key , smirking as if he won the Grammy awards. Me and Goldie both groan and roll our eyes. "Stay away from her trap yeah hear me?!"
Goldie yells.
"Yeah yeah whatever" trap sighs out, he walks to me first, "I SAID STAY AWAY"
Trap just sighs and puts his hands on his hips. "Oi I'm here trying to save your asses while you, my stupid brother, start complaining!! Now let me untie miss dearie over here first okay yeah big Douche"
Goldie stays quiet after traps ranting. "it's okay Goldie he's with me. He's a good guy this time" I say 'this time' with caution, putting my gaze at trap as he grins. "Okay" I hear Goldie mutter,
Springtrap then Puts the key into my chains and unlocks the bracelets, I feel my wrist and and get up.
"Kay trap can I have the key?" I say, putting my hand out
"I don't know, can you dearie?" He smirks, I roll my eyes and snatch the key away from his grip and walk to Goldie, I go down to my knees and look into Goldie's  eyes.
"Oh god might as well cover my ears and eyes, don't wanna see you and Goldie smooch and kiss or whatever you guys do" we both glare at trap , his eyes are closed and his ears are covered.
I look at Goldie and lean in kissing him slowly but building it up o passion, My heart pounds, sparks fly, I feel the electricity..
I feel as if my heart is going to fly..
I kiss him deeper then before, earning a smirk from him, I wrap my arms around his neck when "ahem, your time is up, now let's go before those Assholes come down again" me and Goldie break the kiss and look at trap , glaring.
He shrugs and points to the door, "come on" i open the bracelets and Goldie gets free, we both get up and hold each other's hands, I feel stuck to the floor, a fuzzy feeling fills in my chest, I look at him.
"Oh come on, Do you guys want it to be like Romeo and Juliet when they die at the end?!" Trap says,we both look at trap and glare.
"The, come on let's go"
We walk behind trap when.. It comes through my mind..
"Trap...Who brought us here?.."
Trap doesn't respond..
"You don't want to know dear...
You don't want to know..
Because it will break your heart..and make you stop trusting anyone ever again.."