Chapter 24

Your POV
...I couldn't believe them,
"We have to search the place for more supply's" T.B, Trap, T.F and even Goldie told me the same thing "supply's , supply's" it..
Is there something they aren't telling me?
What the heck are they gonna do?
I don't feel right about any of this..
My heart pounds hard in my chest,..
What's going on..
I look at Trap as he carries me bridal style, his eyes saying it all..he's worried, And guilty..
I hug him as he carries me, my heart and his pounding so hard..
I feel at ease a bit, but...
I feel as if there is something more..
"Here it is the storage room"
T.B says, looking at me worried also.
"She will be fine" T.F walks in from behind T.B seeming not to care at all what happens to any of us.
he walks in a steady pace, calm but serious.
I look at Trap and he clutches me tightly. Goldie walks in to, seeming quite out of place.
"Leave her in there along with Elizabeth" T.F says..
Trap...
"...[name] I promise..I will be back.." He whispers into my ear..
Making my heart race even more.
"..I love you Trap.." I whisper..
He smiles...Kissing my forehead..
Making my heart warmer..
He puts me down...
..
I can't leave him..
T.F sighs and pushes me in there. "We're locking it, we are leaving this bitch" T.F says looking at Elizabeth "out here" ..
Goldie looks alarmed a bit but stays still.
"[Name] ...Toy chica is a friend of ours, we trust he and so will you.." ..
I nodded, looking at Trap...
"I'll see you later my love" he says, smiling , his voice filled with sadness..
"See you.." I whisper..
"..." T.B closes the door, all the light from the outside escaping out of the dark room, no light..
"Oh hello!" I hear a chirpy voice behind me, I jump a bit in surprise , her kind smile putting me at ease. "You must be the famous [name], T.B has been gossiping about you all day!"
Since when did he have the time to do that?! "Uh are you-"
She smiles and nods "yes I'm toy chica!" She laughs and claps her hands in complete joy.
I smiled a bit.
"I bet you want to leave here don't you.." She says softly.
"..I'm sorry-" I began
She smiles. "No its Ok I understand If I were in love I would want to follow him too"
I smiled and nodded..
...I am getting more worried as time passes..
Trap POV
Goldie hasnt spoke after we dropped [name] off. I don't even try speaking to him.
I looked back at the direction where we left her..
I hope she's safe...I clench my hands into fists. If Freddy touches her..
He will fuckn pay!
T.F looks at me for a little and sighs. "T.B I suggest you entertain us, because trap over here is really worried over his girlfriend"
T.B looks at me then sighs. "Nah no matter what ill do that guy will have his sad face on."
"very well, let's talk Mangled then"
I sighed..
I can't stop thinking about her..
I look at T.F. "why does he want to kill her?"
T.F Shrugs "I don't know, I've been trying to figure that out. But I don't know."
Goldie finally sighs "he wants something from her. When I was trapped In the basement I remember hearing him talk about it"
I looked at Goldie..
Oh right..
The basement..where he was trapped with her..
I cross my arms and look down remembering that...
..will she go back with him..
I looked at him..
He will have to go through me before he touches her.
"What did he say" I said finally. Goldie smirks. "He wants her Soul , he wants her to be stuffed in a suit. A suit where he plans , she can never get out of."
I looked at him , widen eyed.
..
No..
I know what suit he's talking about..
The suit.
The suit where the character name is..
Lucky..