Chapter 3 Goldie..

I feel my heart breaking into two, I start to walk away when
Squeak
My stupid boots... He hears the noise and looks at the other door to the left, I then hide behind The walls of the door, before I take a quick peak of him getting up, his abs showing, I blush slightly. I swallow really hard when I hear his voice again, "Who's there?" He smirks saying that.
He's not drunk...nor is he sober..
I Then slowly walk away, Breathing heavily, I try to run until I feel a tug on my arm and turn around to see a man with white hair and a pale pink blush on his face, Gold eyes, he stares at me, "shh..gabriel gets really angry when someone disturbs him." I nod, not saying a word, I have to say this guy is very attractive...
But he will never still my love for Goldie...
I feel a tear fall down my cheek, and the man looks at me confused. "Are you ok?" I just nod my head, and he takes my hand, leading me to the kitchen.i sit down on the counter. "What are you even doing here?" He mutters, sternly. I just look at him and sigh.
"I saw this place..and just came..." I say softly. He takes a good look of me and nods.
He then sits on the counter next to me, looking at the ground.
"My name is Mangle..." I smile a little when I hear his name.
"Hello mangle...my name is [name]" he smiles at my name, and nods.
"How come I never seen you here before mangle.." I ask, he shyly looks away from me,
"..I was replaced by some of the animatronics...it seems like yesterday that I was with the kids...
Smiling and playing along with them..but after I blacked out..." He stops, and goes into deep thought before he continues. "...i woke up two days ago...it was like I slept and then woke up from a deep sleep" he then chuckles sadly, "I miss them..." He mutters. I look at him fo confused.
"...the kids...The area...I know they took me apart but,..I wasn't alone..."
I then see a tear come down his cheek, and I hug him.
"It's ok.." He nods and crus quietly, sniffing occasionally. I sigh, and then started crying. We were both alone now..
The people we live were gone...
But...Goldie was there..
He's gone...
And..
I can't...
Stand that..