Chapter 23 Plans

T.F POV
I kinda find it disturbing that a young woman is on the floor, face planted, T.B is excited for tokens, Goldie is pouting like a 5 year old, and that Trap is holding a girl in his hands looking at her as if she was some kind of delicious desert.
Is today opposite day or what?!
Usually at this moment I would be in the storage room, calmly cleaning around, mangle helping me, and T.B well, being T.B.
Nothing's changed about him, not even his self centered personality is gone.
I just walked around the small room, looking at them all as if they were all crazy.
I then looked at T.B and he just shrugged. I walked over to him, whispering. "We need to get the Humans out of here." T.B eyes me a bit and sighs. "First it was the bitchy chicken, then the lonely Winnie the po bear, and now the Fox from Fox and the hound, what's next a Purple thumper from bambi? Where do we even put these humans?!" Goldie looks at me then looks away.
"Shut up or my fist will fucking give you a first kiss." I say, pissed. He groans annoyed. But he has a point, where do we put them?
"[Name].."
I looked back along with T.B and we both look at Trap and that young lady. "So she chose him?" I asked. T.B nods. "Alot of Goldie fans must be pissed"
T.B then slaps the back of my head. "Ow!" He glares at me and crosses his arms. "Never break the fourth wall!!!!" I glared at him. "What fourth wall?!"
T.B points at the window
"THEM!" I look at the window. "Who?" No one is there-
He groans. "Never mind!"
I sigh. T.B can really see things that we can't see.
Strange.
I looked at Goldie and then grabbed him by the ear along with T.B
I pulled them out from the room.
"Goldie, where can the Humans hide." Goldie looks at me glaring. "I don't fucking know-" I smack him across the face. "Don't you fuckn say you don't know because I know you do!"
Goldie looks pissed. "Wait- the storage room!"
I looked at T.B "BUT I CLEANED THE STORAGE TODAY!!" T.B Shrugs. "But that can keep them safe. Besides toy chica can help them."
I then sighed. Great. Then I see Trap from behind me and he walks out the room. "Oi, quiet. [Name] is sleeping" Trap says, calm. "Like we would care" Goldie says glaring at him like he was gonna kill him. "..don't mess with me my dear younger brother."
I see the tension between them. Trap smirking , Goldie glaring.
"Pardon me for intruding, but" I say in my best English accent I can muster, then revert back to no accent, "I don't really think this is the time. [Name] and that other girl is in danger" I say, kinda bored.
They both look at me in alarm. "..the storage correct?" Trap says, his voice shaking. I nodded crossing my arms.
"Let's leave Elizabeth here." Goldie says.
T.B sighs "as much as we all hate the bitch, we should take her so then she can die whenever we need a distraction"
Goldie looks at T.B and Shrugs in approval. "OK that seems fair"
T.B Smiles "see!!" I sighed.
Trap nods and walks back in the room, coming back with [name].
I look at her then back at Trap.
She's the one who tamed the beast.
I smirked.
Well done.
(I AM BACK AND SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING DONT HURT ME I WILL UPDATE AGAIN WOO)