(7)

Big Ben/Benjamin in Media

Sam and everybody else was sitting in Catherine living room. Everyone was mugging Sam except Kayla. She looked nervous as hell.

"Man mama why the fuck we here man?" Lil C asked his mama standing up.

"Just sit down Caesar. Your father have something he want to say to us, so listen and shut the fuck up!" Catherine snapped at Lil C.

Lil C sucked his teeth and sat down.

"Well I just want to tell everyone in here you should watch your back we have people after us, because of my stupid actions."

"Who better watch their back?" Lil C asked."I always stay strap" He hold up his shirt to show his gun.

"Has anyone confronted either one of y'all lately trying to be friendly?" Sam asked the teenagers.

"I have a new boy friend name Jason." Naenae said smiling blushing.

Lil C neck snapped in her direction.

"The fuck you do!" Lil C yelled.

Naenae mugged him.

"Girl why didn't you let me know. How do he look?" Sky asked Naenae.

"Why the hell should it matter what he look like to you?" Kenny snapped on Sky.

"Nigga better back the fuck up, before I kill his ass." Lil C said.

"Why should it matter who I talk too? I don't be saying nothing when you be having that bitch all in my damn face." Naenae glared at Lil C.

"Alright play with me if you, your ass would be kicked out that hotel room." Lil C said to Naenae.

Naenae busted out laughing.

"Nigga I don't live there anymore. I staying with Jason, His sister, and daddy."

"What????" Everybody said at the same time. Making Naenae jump.

"Okay back to the matter of hand. Lil C this girl you seeing how she look?" Sam asked Lil C.

"My bitch bad bruh.. Oooo wee" Lil C licked his lips.

"Man she not all that good looking." Kenny said.

"Why the hell you looking at Lil C bitch?" Sky snapped at Kenny.

The parents in the room just sighed loudly.

"Okay, how do the girl look?" Catherine asked again.

"Well she mixed with Puerto Rican, white, and black. She look more like a mixed white and black girl though with long hair."

Sam started thinking.

"Okay Nina what your dude look like?" Sam asked Naenae.

"My name not Nina its Naenae." Naenae rolled her eyes at Sam.

"My bad damn, well Nae-Nae what your dude look like?" Sam asked her again.

Naenae blushed again. Lil C wanted to slap that smile off her face.

"Well he's tall, so tall with, tattoo on his chest. He's Lil C little bitch sister."

Shit. Sam thought.

"What about their dad have you guy meet him?"

"Oh you talking about Benjamin?" Lil C and Naenae said at the same time.

"Fuck!!!!!" Sam yelled then jumped out his sit.

"What the hell wrong with you?" Lil C asked him.