(38)

"Why is planning a wedding  so stressful?" Naenae said to herself.

Every since Lil C asked her to marry him. She was running her self down trying to get things ready for her wedding that will take place on Valentine's day. Only four more months away. She should have made Lil C pay for a wedding planner.

She decided to take a break she was giving herself a headache.

Today Lil C and Kenny was going to teach her and Sky how to drive. She just hope she get it right. They was renting a car for the driving lessons. All week she been hearing. "Okay Naenae I'm going to teach you how to drive, because I'm not about to be your taxi cab when you need something from the store, shid I needed at the trap most of the day. I gotta make this money baby, money baby."

So since he keep hinting that. She decided to go ahead and take driving lessons.

There was a knock at the door.

Naenae got up and opened the door.

It was Sky and Kenny.

She don't know why Kenny was there. Lil C went to get the car.

"Hey girl what you in here doing?" Sky asked her.

"Trying to plan my wedding." Naenae said walking into the kitchen to pull out a jar of pickles and ketchup.

"You know me so well." Sky said happily taking the items from Naenae hands. "The end of next week. I'm finding out what I'm having." Sky said to Naenae.

"I hope its a girl this time." Naenae said.

"Hell no. I want another boy." Kenny butted in.

"We already got a boy, so I want a little girl too. I already got a name for her." Sky said rubbing her belly and popping a pickle in her mouth.

"Like I said I hope its a boy. How big your stomach is. I wouldn't be surprised if it twin boys." Kenny smiled.

Sky glared at him wanting to slap that smile off his face.

"Hell no. No twins getting pushed out my vajayjay." Sky rolled her eyes at him.

"You rolled your eyes at me again. A broom stick going to be up your vajayjay." Kenny mugged her.

Naenae just laughed at them. She walked in the babies room to check on them, they was still sleep.

She walked back in the living room. Kenny and Sky was lip locking.

"Ummm so Sky where is KD?" Naenae asked walking into the kitchen to the freezer to pull out a tray of pork chops.

"Kayla got him for the week. Going to give her time to spend with him you know? I miss my baby though." Sky said.

Naenae just nodded her head and she heard Keys in the door.

Lil C walked in the house.

"Wassup people?" He greeted them.

"Sup." Kenny greeted.

"Hey bruh bruh." Sky said.

Naenae just gave him a head nod.

"So y'all busters ready for y'all driving lessons?" Lil C asked Sky and Naenae.

"Yayyy." Sky yelled.

"Yeah I guess." Naenae said. "We got to take the kids to your mom house though."

"No it ain't, my mom coming over here. She should be over here now. Today she found out what she was having." Lil C said.