(16)

"You ready to do this?" Kenny asked Lil C.

They waited a week to put their plans in motion, and now here they are ready to set some shit off.

"Hell yeah I'm ready. Shit are you ready to do this?" Lil C asked Kenny.

Kenny wanted to say hell no he wasn't ready. Shit this was just a scary feeling. Lil C and him about to take on a gang of black niggas, mexican niggas, hell even white niggas. How the fuck do they do that? Kenny took of his phone and looked at his family on the screen, he put his phone back in his pocket. Okay he was ready now.

"I'm ready."

"Good I thought you was about to back out on me, and nigga we cant have that." Lil C said.

He knew Kenny like a book, and if Kenny didn't look at his phone with his sister and nephew on the screen, Kenny would have backed out of it.

Kenny and Lil C got out the rental car and ran up to the front gate, popping the two guards in the forehead. They jumped over the gate, Jackie Chan didnt have shit on them.

"You good bruh?" Lil C asked Kenny.

Kenny just nodded his head they had to split up to get the other guards, Lil C took the west and east wing while Kenny took the guards at the front of the house.

"Aye bitches?" Lil C said getting the guards attention, when they turn to face him, he sent bullets to their head. One was still running toward him with the bullet in his head. Lil C eyes widen. "Oh shit!" Lil C yelled out, backed up two steps as soon as the man reach him, Lil C put a bullet in his chest. The man dropped to the ground. "Yeah you thick skull muthafucka."

Thank God for gun silencers. Lil C looked toward heaven and waited for Kenny, Lil C took down his men with ease. He had to fight one man, because the man saw when Lil C shot his partner. He ran up on Lil C and punch Lil C in the face, Lil C laughed punched him twice in his face then uppercut him, when the man backed up holding his face, Lil C picked up his gun quickly then shot the man twice in both eyes.

Meanwhile Kenny was being tackled to the ground by two guards who caught him from behind, when his back was facing the men he had just gun down. Kenny closed his eyes when he opened his eyes again he saw darkness, he black out. Next thing you know he had the two men gun down. he had to open his eyes again to come back to his self.

"Damn man how you did that?" Someone said from behind Kenny. Kenny pulled his gun out and pointed it toward the person.

"AYEEE KENNY! IT'S ME LIL C, DON'T SHOOT!" Lil C shouted then placed his hand over his chest when Kenny lower his gun.

"Nigga don't be walking up on me like that." Kenny said.

"But yo nigga, how you did that?" Lil C asked Kenny.

"What I do?" Kenny said, taking a seat on Benjamin front steps. He was tired as hell. This fighting and shooting shit was exhausting.

"Nigga you did a blackflip on them nigas, Then when you landed on your feet, I mean straight on your feet, You kicked the white nigga in his chin then grabbed your gun and shot him while kicking him again in the stomach. The lil short midget mexican nigga grabbed you again, you head butted him. How your head feel by the way? Then you just sent bullet flying everywhere. I mean dude, how you do that?" Lil C said.

"Man I'm straight, lets go kill this muthafucka. I'm getting sleepy." Kenny said walking in Benjamin house.

As soon as they stepped foot in the house, guns was drawn on them from every direction.

"Oh shit." Lil C said. They wasnt counting on that happening.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Bemjamin said coming down the stairs.

"What the fuck it look like nigga?" Lil C said. Lil C was going to talk all the shit he can. He was about to die anyway. Shit with all these guns pointed at him and Kenny they didn't stand a chance. They mines well give up.

The next thing they know it was a military tank crashing into Benjamin house. Kenny and Lil C dropped to the ground and rolled over towards the tank. Bullets was flying everywhere.

"Man shit, what the fuck just happen?" Lil C yelled.

Lil C looked over and saw Kenny laid out on the floor with blood coming from his side.

"Kenny!"Lil C yelled. Lil C went over to Kenny and shook him, Kenny still wasn't responding.

"Fuck!!!!" Lil C said as tears fall from eyes.

Lil C picked up and his gun and Kenny, he saw Benjamin holding his gun, Lil C aimed his gun, but before he could pull the trigger, a bullet hit him in the chest, Lil C still pulled his trigger and it hit Benjamin in the middle of his forehead.Lil C fall to the ground with a smile on his face before he saw blackness.

Samson got out of the tank, and saw everyone laid out on the floor, even his son and Kenny.

"NOOOO! NO! NO! NO!" Sam dropped to the floor and cried his eyes out. He managed to got Lil C and Kenny out the house. His worker placed them in the truck with them and drove them to the hospital, while Samson stayed behind and look over Benjamin body. Finally that nigga was dead.

***********

What you think?

Both Kenny and Lil C was gun now!

Will they survive the bullet womb?

Comment

Vote

*NewMommy014*