(9)

Benjamin was inviting Lil C over for Dinner. Having a family dinner. His two kids and their boyfriend and girlfriend. Which happen to be exs of each other. Lol. He is seriously liking this.

When everyone got sat down to eat , it was quite awkward. Benjamin was doing every thing in his power not to laugh out loud. Call him childish if you want, but if you was there you would want to laugh out loud too.

"So Naenae I'm glad you living with me and my family. My son is very lucky to have someone like you." Benjamin said to Naenae.

Lil C was about to blow the fuck up. This fat muthafucka knew what the fuck he was doing.

"I'm lucky to have him too." Naenae smiled at Benjamin.

Naenae wish Benjamin shut the hell up. She could tell Lil C wasn't enjoy his self at all.

"So daddy Lil C and I have an announcement to make." Brielle said.

"We do?" Lil C looked shocked as hell.

Naenae looked on with interest. What announcement they had to make?

"We are pregnant!"

"We are?" Lil C said.

"Y'all are?" Naenae , Jason, and Benjamin said at the same time.

Benjamin knew his daughter was lying. She wanted to make Naenae jealous, and it was working. Lil C didn't look to happy and Naenae looked like she was about to cry. His daughter would never be so stupid to really get pregnant by this nigga. He hope not. He was the enemy.

This bitch got Lil C fucked up. He would play her little game. No where in hell this bitch pregnant. He made sure he strapped up when they fucked.

"Aww well I guess congrats are in order." Benjamin said.

"Thanks daddy." Brielle said grinning.

Naenae wanted to knock that grin off her fucking face.
*
*
*
*
"Ahhh Jay...Don't stop..o" Naenae moaned as Jason stroke her from behind.

Jason was falling in love with Naenae, he don't think he would be able to kill her when it was time. They would run away together, he already have their plane ticket. His daddy will never get him to kill Naenae. He will take care Naenae and her unborn child.

"You like that baby." Jason said closed to Naenae ear.

They switched positions. Naenae was now on top.

"Ride me baby."

Naenae started working her body on top of Jason body.

"Oooh Jay...That's my spot baby." Naenae had to close her eyes, and not look down in Jason face. While she was having sex with Jason, she wish it was Lil C.

"I'm about to come daddy." Naenae scream.

Jason closed his eyes and ride out the wave.

Naenae and Jason cuddle afterwards. Naenae wish she was laying in Lil C arms. She miss him. She waited til Jason went to sleep so she could call Lil C.

Wassup, lover boy must be sleep? Lil asked Naenae.

Yeah he is. I'm surprised you not with your other baby mama.

Girl don't play with me. You know that girl not pregnant.

I don't know shit.

I miss you Nae.

I miss you too C.

Can I have you back after this over with?

I don't know. You always putting your hands on me when you don't get your way.

I'll stop. I want to raise our baby in a two parent home.

I'll see. Naenae yawned.

Well I'll let you go to sleep. I love you.
I love you too.

Naenae sighed then hang up the phone.

She went back in the bed with Jason. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her neck.
*
*
*
*
"Damn Sam... Work my pussy baby." Catherine yelled as Sam banged into her.

"You miss this shit huh?" Sam asked her slapping her ass as she rode him hard.

"Fuck! Yes Sam yes...Oooh yes.!"

"What's my name?"

"Sam!"

Smack

Sam slapped her ass.

"What's my fucking name?" Sam asked her again. Grabbing her waist and slam into her hard again.

"Ahhhh shit!!!! Fuuuuck." Catherine yelled. "I'm abbboout to cum.."

"No you not, I'm not done with your ass yet." Sam pushed Catherine off him. "Get on all four."

Catherine got on her hands and knees. Sam slide back inside her..

"Ooooh damn." Sam moaned out. Catherine was milking him. He wasn't prepared for that. He was getting close.

"Cum baby!" Sam told Catherine.

"Aaahhhh fuuuckn shhhit." Catherine yelled out.

"Mmmmm." Sam groaned out.

They fall back on the bed breathing heavily.

"Damn your shit still good after all these years. Tight like you was virgin."

Catherine hide her face in his neck.

"Cath how long has it been for you?"

"17 years."

Sam busted out laughing. Catherine head popped up and glared at her. Sam didn't mean to laugh. But damn.

"Damn I'm surprised you didn't have cobwebs down there." Sam busted out laughing again.

Catherine got out the bed, walked in the bathroom, and slam the door.
Sam sure did know how to embarrassed somebody.

Sam walked in the bathroom.

"You good?" He still had a grin on his face.

"Get the hell out Sam!" Catherine yelled at him and turn on the shower , Sam just admire her body.

"Can I join you? Lemme knock some of them webs down." Sam walked over to her and wrapped his arms around Catherine waist and kissed her neck.

They stepped in the shower. Round two!!!!!!

********
Sorry if it seem short

What you think?

Comment

Vote

*NewMommy014*