(11)

Naenae woke up, with a migraine headache..She looked around and all she saw was darkness.. Where the fuck was she?

"I see you finally awake darling." Jason said shining his phone light in her face.

"Jason where the fuck are we?" Naenae asked Jason, then tried to move on my to realize her hands and feet was tied together. "You psycho muthafucka, you better hope I never get unloose, because if I do I'm going to fuck your shit up." Naenae yelled at Jason. She was hungry, and she had to pee.

"You will never leave my side. You see I did this for you. My father was going to kill your ass, but I save your life. So you have to be nice to me." Jason laughed.

"I don't have to do shit, but stay black and die..fuck your punk ass daddy." Naenae knew she was trying to get under his skin. If she die so be it. She had nothing to live for anyway.

"You keep running your damn mouth, that's what going to happen." Jason said back to her. Why can't she see that he did everything for her and her child?. So they can have a good life. With him. He love Naenae with all his heart and soul. If he can't have her, no one will, he would kill her first, before anyone take her away from him.

Naenae had to think of something to keep her self alive. Okay hmmm.

"Shit I'm horny ass hell right now." Naenae moaned out.

Jason looked in her direction. He automatically got hard. Those was his favorite words to hear come out her mouth.

"Come fuck me Jason. I'm so wet for you daddy." Naenae said. She wanted to throw up on her self. Did she really sound like that?

"I'm coming baby, hold up, let me untie you first." Jason said walking over to Naenae, before he turn on the lights.

Naenae looked around, this Nigga had her in a box. The fuck. Only four little walls. How the fuck they fit inside?

"Ahh Jason, I'm dripping for you baby. Come feel me." Naenae bite her lips, and looked at Jason. This Nigga really had a hard on.

Jason untie Naenae and pulled off her clothes. Naenae just moaned, like she was enjoying her self.

This muthafucka sick as hell. Naenae thought. She feel around in her mouth for her razor blade, she pulled it out. Jason was about to kiss her before she slice his face and kicked him in the balls. He fell to the floor. Naenae jumped up and kicked him in his face, until he black out. Serve his ass right.

"Can't fuck with me! I'm from the fucking streets, bitch ass nigga." Naenae yelled at Jason unconscious body. She looked around for her phone and the lock to get out the box. She found both. She had over 50 missed calls and 100 text messages. Well damn. She called Lil C.

While she wait for him to pick up she unlock her self out the box and got out. She was in the middle of no where.

Hello..Naenae you good.

Yes, I'm good, but I don't know where the hell I'm at.

Look around what do you see?

Nothing. I'm still walking though..oh I see lights now....Man I been in this Nigga backyard the whole fucking time, meet me by the train station.

Naenae hang up her phone and run to the train station, she took the back way, so she wouldn't be seen.

When she got to the train station, Lil C, Sky, and Kenny been waiting for her. She run straight into Lil C arms.

"I'm so glad you okay? Where is Jason?" Lil C asked her.

"Still in the box."

"You don't look hurt." Lil C said looking her over.

"I'm not hurt. Come on, I'm hungry."

They made it back to Catherine house. That's where everyone was. Even Brielle who was tied up and Kayla was tending to her bullets holes.

"Damn what happen to her?" Naenae asked.

"Lil C shot her."

"Oh damn, her and her brother got Fucked up." Naenae said.

"What you mean her brother Fucked up?" Sky asked Naenae.

"I sliced his face, kicked him in the balls, then stomped him in his face until he was unconscious." Naenae said like it was no big dead.

"Oh shit! My Lil soldier! Get it boo." Lil C dap Naenae up.

"You know how I do boo." Naenae said popping her collar.

"So plan B." Sam said.

"Hell no, no more of your plans fuck that. There is no plans, lets just take Big Ben ass out. I'm tired playing this cat and mouse games with this man. We have his child. Her life is in our hands now." Lil C said.

"So what's your plan Lil C?" Sam said to Lil C.

"Well see me, I don't care about nothing. I say we roll up in his house, and just kill his ass. If we die first we just die first, so be it. Hell we gone die anyway. He has security every where, I just need somebody to be quick with the trigger and shoot them in the head no miss. Then we take out his right hand man, I can do that my self. Then I'm going to need somebody to go in and get Big Ben and bring him to me." Lil C said. "Cool!"

"I like your plan much better Lil C." Sky said.

"Yeah me too, its more simple. So who gone kill the security people.?" Kenny asked.

"Sky."

"Who?" Sky asked looking around. She know good and well Lil C didn't say her name.

"You fool."

"Why me?" Sky asked

"Because your aim on point."

"My dad gonna kill all y'all. Your plan won't work!" Brielle laughed.

Naenae punch her in the shoulder then kicked her in her leg.

"Bitch no one asked you." Naenae said to Brielle.

Brielle screamed out.

"Yall ready to do this?" Lil C asked them

Everybody nodded.

"Cool!"

*********
What you think?

Do you think Lil C plan would work?

Do you think Lil C plan is better then Sam's?

Comment

Vote

*NewMommy014*