(17)

Kenny eyes open. He looked around wondering where he was at.

"Ooh Thank God you are awake." Sky said with tears falling out her eyes.

How did she get here? Wasn't she supposed to be in France?

"Sky what you doing here? Why are you here? You know its not safe for you to be in the state. Why the hell am I laying up in a hospital bed?" Kenny asked Sky sitting up in the hospital bed then winced in pain. "What the hell happen to me?" He asked Sky angrily.

"You got shot." Sky said.

"I got shot?" Kenny asked her in disbelief. "When, where, how?"

Sky was about to go off on him, but the doctor that walked in save his ass.

Why is he acting like he don't remember anything?

"Looks whose awake. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked Kenny.

"I feel like shit. Why the hell am I here?" Kenny asked the doctor.

"Well Mister Davis you got shot in the side, right in the rib and you lose a lot of blood. You slept for three days straight. I'm doctor Davis by the way."

Something seem oddly familiar about the man.

"Oh thank God Kenny you awake." Kayla walked in the room.

The man dropped his clipboard.

"Kayla?" The man asked.

"Tyler." Kayla looked shocked.

Kenny and Sky looked from Kayla and Tyler..

"How have you been? Its been so long." Tyler walked over to Kayla to give her a hug.

Kayla backed up from him. Tyler looked confused as in why she backed up.

"What's wrong Kayla? Why are you acting this way towards me?" Tyler asked her.

"Mama what's wrong?" Kenny asked her.

"I gotta go." Kayla said then ran out the room.

"Okay that was umm interesting." Kenny said.

"Here take these pills it will help with the pain. Gotta go." Dr. Davis said.
*
*
*
*
Kayla rushed out Kenny hospital room and went to the nearest bathroom. She sinked to the floor and cry. Her first love was just in the room with his son.

She never thought she would have seen Tyler again. After she walked out of his life she thought it was the end.

Flashback

"I want to become a doctor Kay. I got accepted to one of the best colleges in America." Tyler said to his girlfriend Kayla..

Oh great just her luck. She made dinner for her boyfriend to tell him her good news, but instead he told her his good news first. Her news was she just found out she was pregnant. No where in hell she was going to tell him now..

"Oh great. I'm happy for you." Kayla faked smiled. She was happy for him, but he was leaving her. She had to leave him first before he leave her.

"Thanks baby. When I finish my studies I'm going to come back to you and make you my wife." Tyler said pulling Kayla into his arms.

Kayla just smiled like nothing was wrong.

That night while Tyler was slipping she slipped out the bed, packed her clothes, and left him.

Flashback over

She haven't seen him again until just now. Thank God Kenny looked like her and not Tyler.

She left the hospital in a rushed.
*
*
*
*
Naenae looked down at Lil C he have yet to wake up.

"Baby wake up. You cant be sleep for this long." Naenae had tears falling from her eyes..

"I miss and love you baby."

Just then the door open and Jason walked in and pulled out a gun and pointed at Naenae.

"Get away from him now and come to me." Jason said.

Naenae just looked at him with tears steaming down her face.

"No."

Jason fired the gun, it hit Naenae in the arm.

"Ahhh!!!!" She yelled out.

Jason raced over to her, and tried putting his hands on her mouth. Naenae bit him and kicked him in his groin.

"You bitch!" Jason groaned. He grabbed Naenae by the throat and started choking her.

Lil C eyes opened slowly. He saw Naenae being choked by Jason.

"What the hell?" Lil C said moving quickly to get out of the bed. He pulled Jason off Naenae then punched him in his nose. "What the fuck you doing here!" He yelled at Naenae..

He felt a sharp pain in his chest before he passed out again.

Naenae pressed the nurse button.

The nurse walked in and saw Jason with a busted nose.

"What happen in here?"

"Please call security. He trying to kill me." Naenae said pointing to Jason.

"I'm going to have to ask you both to leave." The nurse said.

Naenae looked at that lady like she was out of her damn mind. No where in hell she was leaving Lil C in here and not be by his side.

"Bitch you smoking on something heavy if you think I'm leaving the father of baby in here by his self and not be by his side." Naenae said. "Bitch get down here and help me pick him up. You standing there like you in a fucking traced."

The nurse helped Naenae put Lil C in the hospital bed.

Jason lefted out. Naenae was beginning to feel light headed. Then she remember she got shot in the arm.

"Uhh I need a doctor." Naenae said before she passed out.

*********
What you think?

Kayla past coming back to bite her in the ass.

Will Kayla tell Kenny what's going on?

Comment

Vote

*NewMommy014*