(25)

"If you drop me I swear to God I'm going to hurt you." Catherine glared at Samson, but still holding on to him as he pushed into her body while standing up.

"Mmm okay. I'm not going to drop you hush." Samson groaned out.

His legs was about to give out on him so he carried her to the couch in the living room. He sat down while she was on top of him.

"Ride me." Samson said to Catherine then slap her ass.

Catherine started riding Samson. Up and down. Round and around. They both were moaning and groaning. Samson pushed Catherine gently off him and turned her around and bend her over.

"Ooooh yes...Right there Sam." Catherine moaned out as Sam stroked inside her from behind.

"Ahhhh yeah... Ooh..Cat..fuckk bae." Sam groaned out. He felt he was about to cum. He would hold out until Catherine got hers first.

"I'm cumming Sam!" Catherine yelled out.

Yes! Thank God.

"Cum baby I'm going to cum with you." Sam said pumping faster into her until he came in her.

"Wow that was good." Sam said laying back on the couch pulling Catherine on top of him.

Catherine just nodded her head. She couldn't talk at the moment. That was just amazing.

"I want us to be a family again." Sam blurted out.

Catherine eyes widen and she looked up at Sam.

"What you say?" Catherine said.

"I think you heard me. These last few months with you has been amazing. I know I was dead wrong for what I did to you and the kids. I think I learned my lesson. I mean look at us now. Our kids don't even talk to me. I don't even know if they forgive me. It hurts me that my own kids don't want to talk to me. I know I fucked up, but everyone makes mistakes. Yes mine was just embarrassing and plain stupid. I just want to make things right. I love you Catherine. Yes I still have love for you after all these years. You are a loving caring person, and any man would have been happy to have you, but you waited on me. I'm more then happy for that." Sam sighed.

Catherine heard what he was saying, but what if he lying or what if he do the same thing again?

"I love you too Sam. If you want us to be a family you have to talk to your kids about that. I forgave you a long time ago. I forgave, but ill never forget what you did. I move pass that though. We were both young still so we both, mainly you made some bad decisions. As for our kids its up to them if they forgive you or not." Catherine said getting up off him to walk into her bedroom to her bathroom to go take a shower.

Sam just stayed there and lay on the couch. He was deep in thought. When the front door open.

"Ahhh shit! Ewww!" Lil C yelled then walked back out the house.

Sam ran in the run to put some clothes on.

"Y'all decent now?" Lil C yelled.

Catherine had just walked out the bathroom.

"Why you look pale in the face?" Catherine ask Sam.

"The kids are here." Sam said.

Catherine just sighed then walked out the bedroom with Sam behind her.

Sky, Kenny, Lil C and Naenae stood in the living room. Sky wad holding KD in her arms.

"Why y'all standing up? Sit down." Catherine told them sitting down on the couch.

The foursome shook their head no.

"That's okay, we will stand." Lil C said.

Naenae took a seat on the floor.

Sam smirked.

"So what bring you guys here?" Catherine asked them.

"We can't come see our mother?" Sky asked her.

That made Catherine smile.

"Of course you can. Let me hold my grandbaby." Catherine hold out her hands.

"Uhh not trying to be mean or sound rude, but is your hands clean?" Sky asked her.

Everybody busted out laughing, including Sam. Catherine looked losted.

"I don't get the joke." Catherine said looking confused.

"Ma there is no joke. You and Sam was getting y'all groove on, on the couch. So she wanted to know if you wash your hands?" Lil C shooked his head.

Catherine popped her lips.

"If you don't give me my grandbaby, its going to be me and you." Catherine said. She then got up out her seat to get KD out Sky hands.

"Is y'all going to spray the chairs down or something? This floor has my butt hurting." Naenae said.

Sam went and flip the chair cushions over.

Sky, Kenny, Lil C, and Naenae rushed to the chairs.

"Now that don't make no sense at all." Catherine shook her head then smiled down at KD.

"So umm Sam see Kenny and I would like to say thank you for getting us the hell out that house that day. You save our life. We owe you big time." Lil C said while Kenny agreed with him.

"You my son. I'm always going to protect you. Even though I did some messed up shit in the past. I'm paying for it now. I just want to apologize to you and your sister for what I did to you, plus your mother. I walked out on my family, and I denied Sky of her real mother. I hope you guys can forgive me."

"I forgave you along time ago daddy. I love you. I'm just happy you are back in my life. I forgive, but ill never forget." Sky said walking over to give her father a hug.

Catherine just stared with tears in her eyes.

Oh gosh here come Lil C.

Lil walked over to Sky and Sam and they shared a group hug.

"Its cool man. Everybody makes mistakes. I forgive you. No hard feelings. You back now. That what matters. You even here for your grandkids. See now that's love." Lil C said hugging his father again.

Knock Knock

Sky went to the open the door and the person walked in....

"Oh hell no. Bitch you have a lot of fucking nerves showing your face at my mama house." Lil C yelled.

Everyone stood shocked at the person.

*********
Whose at the door?

Aww the kids and Catherine forgave Samson.

What you think?

Sorry I didn't update yesterday :(

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*