(20)

Lil C woke up feeling horny as hell. He looked over and saw Naenae laying in the hospital bed with him.

He started kissing on Naenae.

"Nae wake up. I'm horny as hell right now." He whispered. Then shook her awake.

"Really Lil C?" Naenae suck her teeth.

"Hell yeah. Look at my dick. That shit rock hard." Lil C pointed to his dick.

Naenae just smiled at Lil C then kissed him again.

"You going to give me some?" Lil C asked her.

"Yes baby." Naenae said taking off her clothes.

Since Lil C was naked under his hospital gown he just snatched that off and laid flat on his back and Naenae climb on top of him and put his stiff manhood in her heat. They both moaned out loud.

"Oooh shhh, we have to be quiet" Lil C hissed out then bite his bottom lip.

"Damn Naenae you milking me girl. Mmm." Lil C groaned out. Holding on to Naenae waist as she ride him hard.

They both was so into, Lil C tried to controls the noise they was making but it was so use at all. They was now on their side. Lil C pushed his manhood inside Naenae.

"Oh god Lil C I'm about to cum." Naenae moaned out. "Ssshhiit Bbae."

"No don't cum yet. Fuck Naenae your pussy feel so good!" Lil C begin to pick up his pace. He was now slamming his manhood inside Naenae. She was taking it though.

"Oh shit...Oh Shit... I can't hold it now more!" Naenae came on Lil C dick..

"Ahhhh fuck! Nae! I'm cumming too. Fuck!" Lil C shoot his seed in Naenae heat.

They both laid there in silence breathing heavily..

"Damn that was good ma. If only I had something to eat." Lil C said, while Naenae laughed at him.

"Happy birthday baby!" Naenae said sliddind down his body to take his manhood in her mouth.

"Damn...mmmm.Oooh fuck! Naenae right there..yes baby right there." Lil C grunted while playing in Naenae hair.

Naenae was just smiling. Watching them pornos in France really paid off. She lowered her head down on Lil C manhood as far as she could go. She tried not to gag, but he was so long and thick.

"Ahhh man!!!..I'm cumming soon Naenae." Lil C had to hold his head and shut his eyes tightly. Nae never sucked him up this good before.
Before Lil C knew it he was cumming in Naenae mouth.

"Ewww man!!!!" Naenae said spitting it out on the floor. She glared at Lil C. He had a apologetic looked on his face.
*
*
*
*
Sky and Kenny fall back on their bed exhausted.

"Happy birthday again baby." Sky said kissing Kenny.

"Thank you love! I swear I think you pregnant again." Kenny laughed.

Sky glared at him.

"Nigga don't play with me. Plus I'm on birth control." Sky smiled at Kenny.

"So I got the super strong sperm. I bet you, you pregnant again." Kenny said giving Sky his pinky finger. So she could lock it with hers.

"Alright bet. Baby when you going to teach me how to drive?" Sky asked Kenny.

"Not today I know that. Probably tomorrow." Kenny said then yawned. "Man I'm tired. You wore a nigga out."

"Duh."

"Alright now don't get the big head. I would have to bend your ass over again."

"Nigga please you ain't about that shit you talking." Sky said.

Before she know it her head in the pillow and her ass was in the air.

"Face down ass up!" Kenny said before slapping her ass.

Smack!

"Fuck!" Sky yelled as Kenny slide into her.

"Ooh yeah. What was that shit you been talking?" Kenny said stroking into her faster. "Oooh fuck, shit."

Sky was tighting up around his dick.

"Damn baby." Kenny said.

He was going to last long this time. He don't know what Sky got going on, but he liked it it a lot.

"Ahhhhhh! I'm cumming!" Sky and Kenny yelled out at the same time.

"Yeah your ass definitely pregnant now. Kenny Ken put in work."

"Nigga shut up. I'm going to take a shower. Don't bring your ass in here either." Sky yelled.

Kenny just laughed out loud. He love his girl. He put on his boxer to go check on KD. Lil man was still out. Kenny placed a kiss on his forehead and went back in his room.

Kenny join Sky in the shower.

"Didn't I tell you not to come in here." Sky looked at Kenny.

"Girl nobody about to mess with you. Wash your ass and get out the tub." Kenny said putting body wash on his rag and started washing his body.

Sky left him in the shower.

He was left thinking about do he want to spend the rest of his life with Sky as just her boyfriend or do he want to make her his wife. He know they was young, but he was ready to quit all his old ways and be there for Sky and his child. He was ready to be the only man in Sky life. At least he can admit that.

When he stepped in his room, Sky was sleep.

He got into bed and pull her into his arms.

*********
What you think?

Happy birthday to the guys!

Kenny thinking about marriage!

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*