(37)

Cory in Media

Four Months later

Naenae and Lil C was in the kitchen dancing to some slow jams on the radio. Next thing you know Lil C slide on some water on the floor busting his ass.

"What the hell, how did water get on the floor?" Lil C yelled.

Naenae was killing herself laughing at Lil C. Next thing she know she was doubling over in pain. Ooh shit was that her water on the floor.

"Babe I think that's my water you slide on. My water broke." Naenae looked shocked. She was surprised she wasn't in any pain.
"Why are you so calm?" Lil C said getting up off the floor slowly.

"I'm not in any pain right now. We need to get to the hospital though. Call everybody." Naenae said walking into the bedroom to get her bag for the hospital and she went to get Crystal but Lil C already got her.

"Lets go. Kenny and Sky going to meet us there. My parents coming after the baby is born." Lil C said. His nerves going up.

He about to deliver his baby. He was happy. He get to witness his girl give birth to their child. He ran in the room and grab something out of his dresser draw.

"You rushing me out the door and you went back in the room. Come on, these pains COMING!" Naenae yelled out.

"Damn Nae that been my ear." Lil C glared at her then rubbed his ear.

They left to go to the hospital. Naenae was just a yelling and cussing at Lil C.

"We here yet?" Naenae asked him.

"Yes. Thank the Lord." Lil C mumbled.

They rushed into the hospital, and Naenae midwife was waiting for them at the hospital entry.

When they got Naenae situated she was already at 10cm.

"Damn Lil man ready to come any?" Lil C said, getting teary eyed.

They doctors came and told Sky and Kenny they needed to leave so Naenae could deliver the baby.

Two hours later Cory Nelson was born. Weighing 6pounds 10ounces. Lil C sure wasn't naming his son after him. Hell why would he and he hated his name?

"Awww he look just like you Lil C." Sky said looking down at Cory while Lil C hold him.

Naenae was fast asleep.

"Y'all bet not wake my baby mother up with y'all loud mouth." Lil C mugged Sky and Kenny. "But guess what though?"

"What that?" Kenny said feeding KD.

"I'm going to ask Naenae to marry me." Lil C said smiling.

While Kenny and Sky looked at him shocked.

"You serious?" Sky asked Lil C.

"Duh. I have the ring already." Lil C pulled out the ring he hand in his pocket.

"Awww it look so pretty." Sky said.

"What look so pretty?" Naenae asked then yawned.

Kenny, Sky, and Naenae jumped.

"Nothing." Sky said moving away from Lil C as he hurried to put the ring in his pocket.

Lil C walked over and see if Cory was still sleeping. He was.

He then walked over to Naenae.

He looked her in her eyes then kissed her lips.

"Awww." Kenny said, Sky elbow him.

Kenny mugged her and mouthed "I got you later, just watch." Sky just blew him a kiss.

"Naenae I just want to let you know, I love you so much. This year and a half with you has been amazing. Yes we had our ups and downs. Fights, break ups to make up. But now I want forever with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Us raising our kids in two parent home. If your ass mad take your ass in another room home. No walking out on each other. None of that. Just me and you. Crystal and Cory. Just Us four baby. Will you do me the honor of marrying me? Being my wife, best friend, partna in crime, my Bonnie?" Lil C said going down one knee.

Naenae just nodded her head yes as tears falling from her eyes. Lil C slipped the ring on her finger.

Kenny and Sky sat on the chair holding each other, crying too.

"That was some speech. I tell you." Kenny said holding on to Sky.

"I know right. My brother did that, he really did." Sky said wiping Kenny eyes with a tissue.

"Congratulations you guys." Sky said then hug Naenae and Lil C.

Kenny did the same. Well except he didn't hug Lil C they did the brother dap then hug.

Just then Catherine and Sam entered the room.

"Where is my grandson?" Catherine asked. Not bothering to speak to anyone.

Just rude.

"He is sleep in his little bed." Naenae said trying to flash her ring.

"Is that a ring on your finger!?" Catherine yelled.. She made KD jumped.

"Yes ma'am. My baby just propose to me." Naenae smiled.

Naenae was still shocked that Lil C asked her to marrying him. She didn't see that coming at all. She just glad he did though. She was very happy.

"Congratulations." Catherine said hugging Naenae. "Welcome to the family." She laughed.

"Ma she been in family. Now she in this bitch for Life." Lil C said.

"Lil C watch your mouth in front of my son like that." Sky said. While KD looked at his uncle and laughed. KD was now Six months. Trying to crawl.

"He don't understand nothing I'm saying, ain't that right Lil man?" Lil C asked KD who just looked at him, then reach for him.

Sky was gladly to gave him to Lil C.

"Aye man this Lil nigga spitting on me." Lil C said as KD started making spit bubbles then laughed at Lil C. "See already being bad. Unc Unc gone have to take off his belt."

That cause KD to start crying, then Crystal started to cry, then Cory.

Everyone glared at Lil C. Who hold up one Finger then ran to the bathroom.

*********
What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*