(14)

Benjamin sat in his second home in Charleston Sc. He had a hit going out on Lil C and Kenny. They needed to die. They shot him in his stomach, thank God he didn't die though. He needed to finish off his mission before he kicked the bucket, fuck a bucket list. He don't need it he did everything he wanted to do in life. His kids have yet to shown up and that's not like them.

"Dad, Brielle is dead!" Jason busted into Benjamin office.

Benjamin just closed his eyes and counted the ten, trying to calm his nerves down. His baby girl was gone, somebody going to pay.

"Where the hell have you been boy?" Benjamin asked his son getting up out his seat.

"Making out a plan to have my Naenae back."

Benjamin turn around so fast his neck cracked.

"Did I heard you right? She's the enemy we don't do enemies son."

"She not the enemy dad, No one the enemy, but Sam dad. You dragged all us in your bullshit, now Brielle dead, not, because of them dad, but because of you. You should have not gave that man that money if you didn't know what he was about. Now you after his family, because of your stupid mistake. If you want Sam you kill Sam, but leave the others alone dad." Jason said as tears rolled down his face.

"No son I can't just leave it alone. They killed my baby girl! They shot me in the stomach. I'm not stopping til somebody blood is on my hands, since they killed my baby girl, Take me to the hospital, I got a baby to kill."

"Dad do you hear yourself right now? You thinking about killing a fucking baby. That baby don't have shit to do with what's going on with us." Jason said to his father. His father became a monster since his mother gotten killed in a shoot out.

"Are you going to take me or not?"

Jason never the one to disrespect or disobey his father he nodded his head. He walked back out his father office and waited for him, in his car.

He shoot a quick text to Naenae to warn her, even though she still won't talk to him, he know he will get her back some way some how.

JayMakingMoney: Hey, I know you not talking to me right now, but I just want to let you know my dad is coming to the hospital to kill a baby. So get the hell out of there NOW!

BabyOnTheWayNae: Umm Thanks, now don't text my phone no more, what you did was unacceptable to me. I really did like you, but you cross the line, so just move on.

Benjamin came outside wearing all black. He wasn't play no games at all, but little do he know when he get to the hospital no baby will be there.

When they arrived at hospital, Jason told Benjamin he was staying in the car. Benjamin shook his head and slam Jason door.

"Man don't be slamming my fucking door dad!" Jason yelled. He just hope and pray Sky and her baby was long gone out that hospital. What he was doing was foul and could get him killed by his dad.

Benjamin entered the hospital and went straight to Sky's room, when he opened the door. The room was empty like no one was ever there, Benjamin did a full circle.

"Where the hell are they?" He said to his self.

A nurse walked by and sticked her head in the door.

"Hey you can't be in this room, Im going to have to ask you to leave." The nurse said.

Benjamin motion for her to come in, acting like he didn't heard her. As soon as she entered the room he grabbed her by her neck then pulled the gun, putting it to her head.

"Look here you bitch I can be in where I want to be, you wouldn't have this fucking job if it wasn't for my father, so do your fucking job and stop worrying about me and what the fuck I'm doing. Do you want to die?"

The nurse pee on her self shaking her head no with tears rolling down her face.

"You nasty ass bitch. Where is Skylar Peterson and her baby?" Benjamin asked the lady.

"They left already." The nurse swallowed hard.

Benjamin put the silencer on his gun and shot the lady in neck, then walked back out the hospital like nothing happen. He didn't have to worry about no security cameras or anything like that. He had people working for him, on the inside of the hospital.
*
*
*
*

Sky, Kenny, Lil C, and Naenae watched Benjamin entered the car, he got out of earlier.

"This fat muthafucka was really coming to kill my baby." Sky cried as she cuddled her baby boy in her arms in the hotel across the street.

"Don't worry about him, he's a dead man." Lil C said and he meant it. Benjamin and his son has to die.

"When Lil C? My baby life is in danger now! How the fuck am I suppose to protect my child when there is a crazy ass man wanting to harm our entire family!" Sky yelled.

"You, the baby and Naenae are going out of the country for the time being." Lil C said.

"What about you and Kenny?"

"We got two people to take out, or anybody else we need to take out. This shit has to end man. I can't take this bullshit no more man.Why do we have to suffer for what our father did? He have nothing to worry about. He not even worrying about that man. We in here breaking our fucking neck to protect what's ours while he over at moms house fucking her brain out every night. We are in this alone Sky. Us six against the world. I'm trying to make sure my family is safe, so Kenny and I got this. We sending y'all to France for a month or until we come get y'all." Lil C said.

Everyone else agree with what he said.

*********
What you think?

Comment

Vote

*NewMommy014*