(35)

Kenny still haven't process the fact that his mother was diagnosed with Cancer. He won't believe it, he can't believe it. Kayla looked fine, and she acting her self. She don't even look like she is sick. If what the doctor said is true. He want to spend time with his mother as much as he can.

He was also happy Sky was pregnant again. He hoping for another little boy. He don't want no girl. Hell no, girls have attitudes. He don't think he could deal with that. He would be cutting ass everyday.

"Hey you hungry?" Sky walked up to him and said. He was in the game room playing his ps4.

"Yeah what you about to cook?" Kenny asked her.

"Hot dogs and chilli with fries." Sky said.

Kenny bet she was craving that.

"You okay?" Sky asked him.

"Yeah I'm straight. Just wondering when that nigga Tyler going to call me. He said he wants to be in my life, but he not making an effort to be in it." Kenny said pausing his game.

Sky came and sat on his lap.

"Babe you can't make someone be in your life, if he wants to be in your life. He will make an effort to be. If not then hey you did your part right?" Sky said grabbing Kenny chin so she could look in his eyes.

Kenny just nodded his head.

"Well I'm going to go cook these hot dogs. I hope we don't have no visitors today. I just want you all to myself." Sky said giving Kenny a kiss then walking out the game room.
*
*
*
*
"Ahhh Lil C, right there." Naenae moaned out as Lil C pumped inside her from behind.

"Yeah take this dick baby." Lil C groaned out hitting Naenae ass.

"Yessss." Naenae said. She could feel herself about to cum. "I'm about to cum baby."

"Cum then. I'm going to cum with you." Lil C said pumping faster inside Naenae.

Ten minutes later they both came.

"Wow." Lil C said pulling Naenae in his arms. "I love you girl."

"I love you too baby." Naenae kissed him passionately.

"Alright now. You about to wake him up again."

"Haha not funny. But I'm hungry." Naenae said.

"Go cook. Duh." Lil C said.

"What you want to eat?"

"I'm not hungry you is." Lil C got out the bed and went into the bathroom.

His smart ass mouth.

Naenae followed him. They took a shower together.

"Man what a boring ass day bruh. The only good part of the day was giving you some of this good good." Lil C kissed Naenae.

Naenae just rolled her eyes and walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. She went to check on Crystal. Who was sleep.

Naenae walked into the kitchen. She went to the refrigerator and pulled out some flour, eggs and milk, and cinnamon brown sugar. She was about to make her some french toast.

"Oh hell yeah babe. Cook it up. Shid I don't know when the last time I had breakfast in the day time. Please don't burn nothing up." Lil C said laughing.

Naenae just mugged him and continued mixing her food.
*
*
*
*
*
Sam and Catherine was out shopping. Sam was now living with Catherine.

"You killed my sister. You black bastard." Sam and Catherine turned around.

Sam just cursed under his breath. He wasn't about to deal with Shantae sister.

"Umm your sister died in a coma." Catherine said. Sam acted like he didn't want to open his mouth, she will open hers though.

"I wasn't talk to you was I?" Shantae sister caught an attitude with Catherine.

"Listen Shaneka. Calm down I did not kill your sister. I was out of the country." Sam said in a calm voice.

"Yeah your ass supposed to be dead. Had my sister raising that bastard daughter of yours." Shaneka yelled.

"Call my child another bastard if you bad. Pregnant or not. I'll beat your old hag looking ass." Catherine said removing her earrings.

"If you don't sit your pregnant ass down some where." Sam said Catherine pulling her behind him.

"No let her ass go. If she Miss Big and Bad. She will be the next person in a damn coma. Try me." Shaneka said walking up on Sam and Catherine.

Jesus take the wheel old ass people fighting and shit. Where they do that at?

As soon as Shaneka walked up, Catherine popped her in the mouth had Shaneka shit leaking. Shaneka stumbled back a little bit, she then ran up to them only to get pop again. This time in the nose. She's leaking again. Lol.

"Listen just go Neka. You won't win. Just go." Sam said trying to get the lady to leave Catherine alone.

Catherine was a fighter. Always have been. She will fight anybody if she have too.

"Bitch better go somewhere, before her ass be in a coma next. Got me up here fighting and shit. I'm pregnant. My hormones up. I'm horny. And this bitch wanna fight. The fuck. She got me fuck up." Catherine yelled. People was standing around looking at them.
"Lets go Catherine." Sam said trying to drag Catherine out the store.

"Nah the bitch wanna fight, what's good!!!" Catherine shouted.

Sam can't believe the way Catherine is acting right now. Her over grown ass acting like she a damn teenager. He picked her up and carried her out the store.

"Why the fuck you out acting like you don't have know damn sense? Huh? You know that can ruin my reputation. You out here fighting!" Sam yelled at her as they drove away.

"That bitch started with me first. Talking about my child. The fuck. I don't care how old my kids may get. Nobody bet not talk shit about them." Catherine said back.

That bitch Shaneka on her hit list. That bitch dead. All she need to do was get in contact with Lil C.

***********
This book will be ending soon. With a book 3 on the way afterwards. Maybe.

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*