(32)

"Okay Naenae you ready to do this?" Sky ask Naenae. They was meeting a dude name Brandon at a warehouse. They already came up with the plan so it just needed to unfold. Hopefully it be a success.

"Hell yeah. We need to hurry this up. This little boy is kicking my ass." Naenae whined.

Sky just rolled her eyes.

Yes you heard right. Naenae is having a little boy. She found that out two days ago. She was a little bittersweet about the whole thing, mainly because Lil C wasn't there with her.

They got off the bus and walked the rest of the way to the warehouse. It was in a dark alley.

Now why in the living hell would a warehouse be in a alley of all places?

Sky knocked on the door. A man open the door wearing a frown.

"Fix ya face boo." Sky said entering the warehouse with Naenae right behind her. Holding the duffle bag. .

"So who is Brandon?" Sky ask.

She really didn't want to be here. She just want her man back. Was that to much to ask for?

Naenae just looked around and observed everything. How in the living hell would her and Sky take all these niggas now? It was five niggas there and just them her and Sky.

"I'm Brandon." A light skinned dude stood up.

"Damn you fine." Sky said.

Naenae just shook her head. It was all part of the plan.

"Damn you sexy. See if I didn't have to kill you. I would of make you mine, but for now. I could use a good fuck." Brandon said.

Sky almost throw up. She was already feeling nauseated. Then this nigga going to say something like that. Don't give her wrong. He is fine.

"Hmm is that right?" Sky asked him. Looking him in the eyes.

Naenae shifted her feet and....

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Naenae yelled out.

Sky turned her head around really fast.

Lets the games begin!

"Nae is you okay?" Sky asked Naenae.

"Hell no, I think my water broke!" Naenae yelled out busting a water balloon in her shirt with a needle.

Sky placed Naenae down and watched as the men stood over them. Sky pulled out two guns from under her shirt and shot two men in the head.

One tried to run and grab his gun, but Sky shot him in the hand.

"Ahh you bitch." He charged at Sky. Knocking her to the ground.

Naenae jumped up and grab the gun shooting the man in the head.

Sky jumped and tried kicking the now dead man, but trip and fall hitting her head really hard.

"Sky! Sky! Get up!" Naenae yelled at Sky.

Sky just mumbled something and open her eyes. Her eyes widen as she see what was behind Naenae.

"Naenae duck!" Sky yelled.

Naenae move out of the way.

But not quick enough.

Pow

Pow

Pow

"Ahhh!" Naenae yelled out as a bullet hit her shoulder.