(8)

Sky and Kenny was home watching movies in the movie room when the door bell ring. They both went and answer the door. Holding their guns in their hands.

With everything going on, Kenny took Sky to get a gun, when he purchased the gun, he took her to a place where you practicing shooting a gun. Sky was a fast learner.

"You ready?" Kenny asked Sky.

Sky hold her gun in front of her.

She nodded her head yes.

They opened the door. Lil C and Naenae hold their hands up.

"Don't shoot!" They yelled.

Kenny and Sky put their guns down and walked away from the door.

"Y'all asses not playing no games I see." Lil C said walking in the house and closing the door behind him and Naenae.

"What you two doing together?" Sky asked them, sitting down in the living room.

"Naenae had an appointment. So we just stopped by here."

Kenny and Sky nodded their head.

"Y'all can I be honest?" Sky said.

"We wouldn't want you to lie." Lil C said.

Sky mugged him.

"I'm scared. What if something go wrong?"

"Nothing going to go wrong. Naenae and I talked and we already know how we going to kill them bastards." Lil C said.

"How are they bastards and they know their daddy?" Kenny asked Lil C.

"Nigga shut your ass up damn." Lil C said.

"Nigga you shut your ass up. The fuck." Kenny said.

"Y'all both shut the hell up." Sky said.

All they do is argue.

"So what is y'all plan?" Sky asked Naenae and Lil C.

"Okay we going to keep dating them or whatever. Then when Sam give us the order to kill them, we going to bring them over here and we all could kill them together." Lil C said.

"Oh hell no. Are you guys stupid or slow? Kenny you hear this fool? Why the fuck would you bring them here? Y'all got a trap house, take their asses there." Sky yelled pacing the floor.

"I think y'all need to just kill them in they sleep." Kenny said.

"What if they never go to sleep?" Sky said.

"How dumb do you sound?" Lil C said. "They don't know what we up too."

There goes my baby
(Oh girl look at you)
You don't know how, good it feels to call you my girl

Naenae cellphone ring. She answer it putting it on speaker.

Hey baby.

Wassup ma. Where you at?

Still out with my baby daddy.

Oh well can't wait til you get home, I got a surprise for you. I got the handcuffs.

Naenae looked at Lil C, he was fuming mad. Sky had to cover her mouth with her hands. Both to keep from laughing. Kenny just shook his head

Ooh great. Can't wait to get home, to test them out.

Alright see you soon. I love you.

Lil C looked at her, wishing she would tell a Nigga she love em.

I love you too babe.

Naenae hang up.

"No Naenae not the handcuffs." Sky busted out laughing.

Naenae just blushed. Not even looking at Lil C.

"Man what the fuck! You never used handcuffs with me." Lil C said to Naenae.

"Aww you jealous Lil C?" Sky laughed again.

"Man whatever. You love that nigga Naenae?" Lil C asked Naenae.

"Hell no. Its all for an act. Duh."

Lil C sighed very loudly. Thank God she didn't really love that nigga. He don't know what he would do if Naenae loved another man beside him.

"Oooh thank God." Lil C said holding his chest.

Lil C cellphone started to ring.

And I get high with my baby
I just left the mall, I'm getting fly with my baby, yeah
And I can ride with my baby
I be in the kitchen cookin pies with my baby

Lil C answer it putting it on speaker.

Wassup.

When you coming back to my house?
When I good and ready too.

I miss you baby.

I'll be there when I get there. Damn.

Okay I love you.

Okay bye.

Lil C hang up.

"You don't know how to talk to women." Sky laughed at Lil C.

Lil C just shrugged his shoulders.

Naenae was jealous inside. Some other bitch calling her man baby. Even though her and Lil C wasn't together no more. He still was hers.

Lil C was fuming mad inside. Why the fuck Naenae telling a nigga she love him? He don't care if its for play or not. He love Naenae, he just need to stop his abusive ways. How to do it though? If he don't he going to lose her forever.

Hell Lil C even miss having sex with her. They haven't had sex in so long. He miss her wetness.

"Y'all I'm hungry." Naenae said.

"Girl me too." Sky laughed. "Let's go make Spaghetti and salad for our men." Sky walked in the kitchen and Naenae followed her.

Lil C nor Naenae tried to correct Sky on what she said. Why should they when they know Lil C would forever be Naenae man.

One hour later the food was done and they sat down at the kitchen table like old times laughing and enjoying each other company.

"I think I need to go ahead and take Naenae back to her baby." Lil C said, hating his self for saying that.

"Man y'all just got here. I can't wait til this be over." Sky said about to cry.

"It will be pretty soon. What if we all hang out with my girl and Naenae dude." Lil C suggested.

"Hell no." Kenny and Sky said at the same time.

Well Lil C and Naenae left , Kenny and Sky went to take a shower.

"What a day. I miss how we used to hang out. Now I'm just stuck with your ass." Sky told Kenny washing his back.

"You act like being stuck with me a bad thing." Kenny said turning around to face Sky.

He bend down to kiss her.

"No its not a bad thing at all." Sky said returning Kenny kiss.

*********

What you think?

Lil C and Naenae jealous!

They missed the old times.

Comment

Vote

*NewMommy014*