(23)

Tyler in Media

Lil C was happy he was leaving the
hospital today. Hell he couldn't take it. I mean besides getting sex every day from Naenae, he still miss the outside world.

"Okay Caesar when you start having chest pains again. Don't hesitate to come back to the ER." Tyler said to Lil C.

Tyler was also Lil C doctor.

Just then Kenny and Sky walked in.
Tyler and Kenny locked eyes. Tyler eyes showed hurt and regrets while Kenny eyes showed a lot of anger and pain.

There was so much tension in the air. You could cut it with a knife.

"Well when you two stop staring at each other. I would like to get the hell out this place." Lil C said breaking the silence.

Nobody have time to be playing the staring game. Shit. I'm hungry and I need to make some moves today. Lil C thought.

"Uhh yeah. Well Caesar just sign this paper and you are free to go." Tyler said clearing his throat.

Lil C signed the paper.

"Lets go." Lil C said.

Kenny turn to leave the room first.

"Uhh Kenny. Can I talk to you for a minute?" Tyler asked.

Lil C shooked his head no at Kenny. Lil C was ready to go. He didn't want to stay in this hospital another minute.

"Yeah I guess." Kenny said walking away from the group.

Lil C huffed then walk out the room. *
*
*
*
*
Tyler and Kenny went to Tyler's office.

"So, what do you want to talk to me about?" Kenny asked Tyler. He really didn't want to face this man. It made him angry all over again.

"I didn't know about you. I just found out, you my son two days ago. Your mother left me before she even told me she was pregnant by me." Tyler said

"So you and my mom was together when she left you? Why did she leave you?" Kenny asked. This seem unreal.

"Yes we were still together, and she claimed she didn't want me to put my dreams on hold for her and you. But son if I knew about you. I would have made a way to be in your life and go to medical school. It still hurting me that I didn't get to see you grow up. I wish I could make up for the time I lost in your life. I know I can't though. I'm not saying what your mom did was the right thing, because it wasn't. What she did was wrong. We both lost out on a lot. Including being in each other life. Bonding."

Kenny took in everything Tyler said. He still wanted to be in his father life. He wanted to know what it feel like to have a father figure in his life. He was only 19, but he still needed a father. Not someone to teach him how to be a man, because he knows how to do that. He just wanted someone to call dad. Was that asking too much? His mother was and is so ungrateful for what she did. He don't know if he will be able to forgive her. What she did was unforgivable.

"I would like to get to know you. Here is my phone number. Call me when you ready to have a father son relationship with me. I could have a get together at my house." Kenny wrote down his number.

"Ill be calling you soon. Working at this hospital can be hectic. My schedule be all over the place, but ill stay in touch." Tyler shook Kenny hand.
*
*
*
*
*
"About damn time." Lil C said when he saw Kenny walking towards the Waiting room.

"Shut up Lil C. You been running your mouth since Kenny left. Damn." Sky snapped.

"You shut the hell up. I been in this hospital too damn long. Shit I'm ready to go." Lil C said then turn to Kenny. "You good man?" Walking out the hospital.