(24)

"Can't take your ass no where!" Kenny yelled at Sky as they drove home.

"Man you tripping now, because if it was me getting hit on by a dude, you would be ready to break both of our necks." Sky sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes at Kenny.

"I wouldn't of give that nigga time to spare you a glance. The fuck? His eyes would've been out his head before he even tried to look at you." Kenny growled out.

Lil C and Naenae shared glances in the backseat. Oh boy this about to get good.

"Isn't that like the same thing? Me trying to put another hoe in her place for looking at you?"

"No see the difference between me and you I wouldn't of said nothing to the nigga like how you was arguing with ol girl, I would of just fuck that nigga up. Why the fuck would he stare at something that belongs to me?"

"Umm I don't belong to nobody." Sky looked over at Kenny.

Kenny looked back over at her then concentrate back on the road.

"You belong to me. You mine, and I'm yours." Kenny said.

"That don't mean I belong to you. You on some other stuff right now for real." Sky said to Kenny.

"Okay I'll remember that. You said it not me." Kenny said to her.

Lil C and Naenae still wasn't saying anything in the back seat. They just let them argue or do whatever the hell they doing.

"So what you going to go cheat now?" Sky eyed Kenny.

He huffed.

"See man you throwing this whole thing out of proportion like you do everything else." Kenny yelled at Sky.

Sky didn't even bother to say anything else about the situation. She just wanted to go to her mother house to get her son.

Kenny dropped Lil C and Naenae off at Lil C house and told them they would be by later to help them pack up some boxes. They are still moving.

"You want to go get KD from your mom house now or later?" Kenny asked Sky looking over at her.

"We can go now. I miss my little man." Sky said calling her mom to let her know they was on the way to pick KD up.
*
*
*
*
"Now what's all that shit you been talking in the car?" Kenny said pulling Sky by her hair.

"N-nothing. Let me go." Sky glared at Kenny.

"Hell no, meet me in the bedroom in 10 mins. I want your ass naked and stretched out on the bed eagle style." Kenny told her biting her neck.

"What the hell is eagle style?" Sky lifted an eyebrow.

"The fuck if I know, but you better find out." Kenny said then walked away not before slapping Sky ass.

Ten minutes later Kenny walked in the bedroom and saw that Sky was laying on the bed stretched out. He don't see her stretched out like a eagle or whatever he told her to do or be. He just removed his clothes and climb into the bed with her. He kissed her lips, neck, stomach, and when he got to her navel he licked around it knowing it drove her crazy.

When he got to her middle he wrapped her legs around his shoulder, looking her down making sure she don't move or try to run away. He kissed, licked, and sucked her middle like it was no tomorrow. Sky tried to run away, but Kenny tighten his hold he had on her.

"Oooh gawd Kenny....I'm about to cum." Sky moaned out.

"Cum on my tongue baby. I want to taste and drink your sweetness." Kenny said still licking and sucking on Sky fleshed.

"Oooo yesss.. Kenny..Ahhhh!!!." Sky screamed

Kenny licked up her juices.

"How you want it?" Kenny asked Sky holding his member in his hand.

"Lay down." Sky told him.

Kenny laid down and Sky got on top of Kenny and slide down his thick member and moaned while Kenny hissed.

"Daammmmn!" Sky moaned out going up and down on Kenny pole stick.

Kenny lifted up while Sky moved down. They catched their rhythm and went at it for about an hour.

"That was amazing." Sky said falling back onto the bed.

"Yeah it was." Kenny said trying to catch his breath.

"You hungry!" Sky asked Kenny walking into the bathroom.

"Hell yeah I'm hungry. Did you forget we didn't get to eat, because you and the waitress got into it?" Kenny asked.

Sky just rolled her eyes.

The bitch should have kept her eyes off her man. Then they wouldn't even had no problems.

Sky cut on the shower and stepped in with Kenny right behind her.

"Round two!" Kenny said bending Sky over.
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Baby can you get the cake out the oven?" Naenae asked Lil C. Since they got back to Lil C house they was packing up. Naenae backed a cake and made Shepard pie.

"Yeah." Lil C said walking into the kitchen.

He removed the Cake and placed it on the counter. He walked over to Naenae who was sitting on the floor putting Lil C DVDs in a box. Lil C kissed her forehead.

"You slow putting them DVDs away." Lil C said.

Naenae gave him a death glare.
Lil C backed away from her. He went into his bedroom and started packing up his clothes.

Where the fuck is Sky and Kenny? He thought.

Knock Knock Knock

"Took y'all long enough." He heard Naenae said.

"Well see what had happened was." Sky said then busted out laughing.

Lil C rolled his eyes then walked out his room.

"Y'all nasty." Lil C said.

Kenny and Sky busted out laughing.

"Oh well. Had to relieve some stressed." Kenny said.

Sky just agreed with him. She was on cloud nine still. Kenny put it down both times.

They worked for three hours straight. Lil C really didn't had a lot of things in his house so it was easy to pack up.

"Damn I'm tired." Naenae said.

"You ain't do shit." Sky, Lil C and Kenny yelled at her.

Naenae just mugged them. She did do something. She boxed up the DVDs and plates. That's a lot.

She just shrugged her shoulders.

********

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014"