40 - Wild

Play the music video is above and read the chapter to have a better reading experience IDK. Hope you enjoy!

---

FORTY – Wild

Sayoko was awoken by a loud knock on her door. It was Kise, who was way too energetic in the morning. He went to her house around 6 in the morning all dressed and ready to go to school. She, who completely understands and is used to it, opens her door to the energetic blond male.

He waited for her to get ready and had breakfast with her on her apartment before going out. The reason why he came to her place so early was that he could walk her to school. They locked arms and chatted as they walked to Teiko High. In some instances, Kise's fans would see them. Others would greet them courtly. Others just greeted Kise and ignored Sayoko, which wasn't a big deal. Others would just stare at Kise endlessly, wishing that they were the girl walking with him. At any rate, they didn't harm Sayoko.

They arrived at school, and Kise still refused to let her go. He greeted back anyone who did, and so did Sayoko. The cold winter air somewhat seemed warmer, with the new atmosphere that the two are now experiencing.

The interviews already spread out to the Web, and other publications of the interview will be published starting this day. People already knew that Zunon Boy model Kise Ryouta is dating his schoolmate. They have cleared a lot of things up, especially the accusations about Sayoko's wrongdoings against Kise and the school. They also know that the model wanted his relationship with her not to be shed with light from the press, asking them to respect their privacy. This same goes for the fans.

Doing so had made him feel so free. Kise could finally openly tell the world that he is dating Sayoko Kasumi. He could finally shout it out that he loves her regardless. He also knew that she would be safe with him, with the help of the company and the school. He knew that his fans wouldn't shame her, because doing so will be going against him. Like true fans, they learn to respect his decisions.

And he was so happy about it. He could finally walk with her on the streets openly without being accused of something. He could go on dates with her, without anyone asking who that girl with him is and then start insulting her. He could hug and kiss her without creating another article. He could finally have a normal relationship with her. He could finally show her how much he loves her.

However, he knew that she wouldn't be completely safe whenever she was with him. So he is ready to protect her with his entire being.

"Do you have practice this morning?" Sayoko asked as they passed through the first string basketball gymnasium.

"Not really," he replied. "And I'm so glad I don't! Now I get to spend more time with you!"

"I'm going to the Student Council room," the councilor told him. "We need to polish the reports about the cultural festival. And I was gone yesterday."

"I'll go with you!" he chirped.

"You'll just be a nuisance there..."

---

They arrived at the Student Council room, and they only saw Momoi inside. Upon seeing the two, the secretary dropped all her things, ran towards them, and gave them both a hug.

"Congratulations to the two of you!" she exclaimed. "You guys are all over the news!"

"I know!" Kise exclaimed as well. "We did these interviews last night! It was just amazing..."