6 - Refusal

I'm so sorry for not updating much, and I also apologize for this sucks because I did this chapter on my phone with no spelling and grammar check whatsoever.

Nevertheless, enjoy!

---

SIX - Refusal

After some arguments and propositions, Kise finally convinced, or rather, forced Sayoko to go to the hospital. It was found out that she had a twisted ankle. There were some muscle strain around the tendons on her ankle caused when they had to run a few hundred miles. She took one huge step and the impact from the ground delivered sharp pain on the sole of her foot right up to her ankle. It was worsened when Kise forcibly pulled her, losing her balance and injuring her ankle in the process. She was given ample treatment by the hospital and was advised to rest for two to three days.

They got out of the hospital by 11. They ate the food Kise bought from the convenience store at a small park across the hospital. There was no conversation between the two for that moment. Both were tired of what happened today. Kise caught Sayoko yawning a few times while eating.

Kise didn't walk her home because Sayoko forced him not to by convincing him of her safety. She took a cab on her way home, leaving the teen to take a transit back to his residence.

As she got home, she immediately cleaned herself, changed clothes, and hastily did her homework. She went to bed unsure if her answers were right or wrong. She was too tired to even bother such trivial matters.

She laid on her bed, her aching body reminded her of the things she went through tonight. She felt irritated as to what happened. Some moments felt her embarrassed.

As she was about to feel herself doze off, she suddenly remembered a thought of Kise's studying and training regime. As she was thinking on the arrangement of the schedule on her head, she found herself unable to sleep. Sayoko decided to get out of bed and thoroughly think through the schedules and lessons she had to tutor him on. Besides, the trauma brought by being chased by Kise's fangirls was enough to spark her desire for revenge against him.

An hour has passed as she wrote the final study regime table on a piece of paper. The moment she was done, she raised the paper up to the level of her desk lamp, smiling at a perfect piece that will send that blondie crying. "Prepare yourself for you will die, Kise Ryouta," she whispered as a small smirk crept upon her face.

---

Sayoko practically skipped on her way to school. Despite her recently injured ankle and the fact that she hasn't slept, she still came for such menial events cannot stop her from attending school. She never had any absenses save the times when she was out of school for official business. This was also the day she'd let Kise experience hell in three straight, beautiful nights.

She greeted back everyone that recognized her and greeted her. She would sometimes get a few death glares from Kise's fangirls who deprived them from their fantasies twice. She didn't care; they were being too melodramatic for her taste.

Sayoko finally arrived to her classroom. She took out the wonderful regime she made last night and stared at it relentlessly. She imagined his pain for the next few days and thought it would be the perfect revenge. She kept it inside her bag, yawning afterwards.

'Well, I hope I don't sleep in during classes,' Sayoko thought. The fact that she also stayed up the other night finishing the club reports contributed to her current conditions. She checked the clock - approximately ten minutes before first period starts. She could probably get a few winks before that.