Chapter 26, finally !

Double life chapter 26

© axellesmet 2014

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by axellesmet. It's illegal to steal and/or copy.

JAKE

I can't believe I'm doing this. Skylar has been my crush for such a long time and I'm betraying her. But .. there's nothing I can do about it right ? I can't live with not having her. She's my queen ... she really is, but she treated me like a slave , like something she could toss away at any moment and she should be punished for that. She really infuriates me. I could give her the world .... But I was just a brother to her. LIES ! She doesn't care about me, she doesn't care about anyone !

' I like the rage in your eyes.' Someone said from behind me. I knew immediately that it was Riley. He never just says 'hi'. I didn't answer him, not because I'm mean, but because I simply do not know how to answer him. Was there even a right answer to that question ? Speaking of not right, I don't like the woods ....

I'll be happy if Riley doesn't kill me after I make my demands ... he isn't getting the love of my life for nothing of course.

' Before I'm giving her to you I want to make a deal. ' I said as tough as I could. Please don't see my fear .. ' here are my demands. First I want to have access to her at all time, alone. She needs to be cleaned and taken care of. And I want to be a part of your gang. ' when I turned around I saw the whole gang standing in front of me with Riley in the middle with his hoe next to him. God, even I wouldn't want to tap that.

' fine, but we can't guarantee the cleaning part, I like my girls dirty. ' He snickered while Nicole was glaring at him. I have a natural hate towards that girl.

' Come on, she's in my trunk. Lead the way to your house and I'll follow. '

They all went to their separate cars and took off with me trailing behind them. I wasn't as scared anymore, I felt a bit bad though, I was betraying the most perfect and beautiful girl I have ever met ....

But if I can't have her

No one can.

SKYLAR

Pain.

Freezing.

Alone.

Humid.

The smell... moldy.

I couldn't quite grasp what had happened ... yet. There were three questions running through my mind. What happened. Where am I, and why the fùck am I here.

All my senses came to life right before my eyes opened. Although I wished they didn't, because the only thing I could hear was dead silence. I could only hope my ears were still adjusting. In any other situation I would try to sit up and demand what the fùck is going on but something, and by that I mean the eerie feeling of being trapped in a cage, stopped me. Besides a little voice in my head told me I was not alone, my mind could be fooling me but I swear I could hear someone panting with a raspy voice...

Could I not be alone?

Against all that felt right, I tried to sit up. Bad idea. My head felt like a million needles were poking me. But that was the least of my worries. I couldn't even sit up. An excruciating pain overwhelmed me, coming from my calves. Some fùcktard cut me. Badly ... I don't think I can stand.

I started feeling my face and body for any other injuries and except for the wound and some bruises, I think I'm okay.

'hhhhh'

Okay I swear I heard something now. Is there anyone else with me here? Heck, where is "here"?

' Hello? ' I decided to check it out. Trying not to think about every horror movie I've ever seen. If this I like any movie I will be brutally murdered between now and ten minutes. If not, then I really ask myself who the heck is here with me and why "it" is not speaking normally.

' yes .. ' I hear a faint whisper.

' Are you human?' I ask next. I concentrate on my ears, because right now, it's the only thing that's helping me.

'yes..' That same faint whisper tells me. Good to know it's no demon trying to kill me.

' Are you here to hurt me ? ' I asked, just to be sure. That ... human?, can lie but because it's the only thing I have right now, I think I should trust it.

' No.. I am in your .. situation as well..' Glad to know it can say something else than yes, well whisper. And what situation?

' What do you mean with situation? ' I ask again. I kind of really want to know what the heck is going on ... I started feeling around with my hands, looking for something... anything. The walls were concrete. There was nothing on it and they were extremely cold, and wet in some places, and from the little exploring so far, I can say that the room, mystery person and I are in is extremely small. I don't know the height of it because I surely can't stand up.

' Here, we're stuck in this room. ' The faint raspy voice told me. I kind of want to know who he is ... I mean, there are a million questions running through my mind, and currently, I am too tired to ask. Just being awake tires me out ... I was just about to ask mystery person something else when I was blinded by light, grabbed and blindfolded...

But the voice that commanded other people was unmistakable ....

Riley.

A/N

I'm SO sorry for the late update ... but I'm really busy nowadays ...

Anyway, I really hope you like the chapter, even though it's pretty short. I spent a long time figuring everything out.

ANOUNCEMENTS.

I do have a few words to say.

1) PLEASE CHECK OUT MY SISTER'S ACCOUNT.

She started writing a book ' the happy ending factory' and I am in love with it. it's gonna be an awesome book. G check it out ;) her account name is clinesmet ;-)

2) I will be announcing the winner of the cover contest by the end of September, so for others still wanting to participate, go ahead !!

This was it for this chapter, thank you so much for waiting ;)

xx- axellesmet.