Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Skylar pov :

' Connor ! I told you explicitly and many times that you needed to stay away from here !' I raised my voice at him. ' Wasn't I clear enough when you noticed the front door was locked? ' Connor was standing right in front of me while I clearly told him not to come to my house tonight. We had agreed when school ended that we would meet at the school gates around 8PM. But of course he couldn't just abide by the rules for one time. Prom was actually a really big thing for me right now as I made up with Megan, Cara and Demi. We went dress shopping after we cleared everything out over coffee.

I opened up to them and just decided to tell them everything, even about my parents. I decided that I should start trusting some people if I actually want to have some friends in the long run. I still have to tell everything to Justin and Ryan too, but that's for another time.

I was actually surprised how well the girls reacted to my story. They told me they were shocked but not really surprised as anything could happen if you're me. They wanted to go to the police to report a kidnapping but as there was no proof and no point in doing it, I voted against it. Of course after they got over the shock of what happened, they started squealing about how Connor was my knight in shining armor and how we were destined to be together and whatnot. I just laughed at them saying that would never happen ... But thinking that I wish he'd be more clear about his feelings. I honestly don't know what's between us anymore.

He did ask me to prom ... Would that even mean anything ? Or is he just going with me because we're pals. But the kiss...

' I just couldn't stay away Sky. ' He said with his drop-dead gorgeous smile on his face, ' What did you expect, I've been living here for a week non-stop with you and now I should suddenly have to wait to see you? ' He asked, the disbelief dripping from his face. Yet he had a sly smile on his face. This boy is just unbelievable.

' You just missed me.' I decided to tease him a little bit to lighten up my own mood. Luckily Derek was away at the moment, getting back with his old gang. I want him to stay out of my business if I'm not sure what's happening yet.

'well maybe I do..' he said seductively, coming slowly closer to me.

I panicked, I have no experience with flirting, guys whatsoever. I have no idea how to handle this all.

'Just go please, Connor, I really need to get ready..' I whined. My mental clock was ticking, I only had an hour to make myself presentable and he was wasting my precious time.

'Can't do that darling. I want to stay.' I took some steps backwards because he was getting too close. I crashed into the wall, luck is never on my side

But do I mind him getting closer ? He put his arms alongside of me, effectively trapping me between him and the wall.

' You can't ...' my voice trembled, ' I still have to shower ..' I shot him a nervous look. He was that close that his hot breath fanned my face. I think I was momentarily paralyzed by his features. I just couldn't look away from his defined jawline, his beautiful gray-blue eyes that seemed to captivate me every time I looked at them, his stubble that was starting to rise from his skin ... He was truly something.

' We can shower together.' He smirked. He started kissing my neck while his left hand started stroking my arm, leaving sparks all the way up.

' Yep, you're definitely out! ' I crawled out beneath him and pulled him to the door when he was still in shock. 'You can stay here but you need to stay out of this room. You aren't supposed to see me!' I raised my voice at the end. I wanted the full experience as this is my last chance at a school dance. I slammed the door in his face and locked it as well as the window so he had no chance of getting in.