Chapter 1

© axellesmet 2014

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by axellesmet. It's illegal to steal and/or copy.

------------------- > Skylar on the side (Not in her school look )

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

Beep beep beep.

I groaned. I hate waking up early in the morning. Especially on Mondays. It was one of those days where I wished that I didn't have to go to school. As usual I had to come out of my warm bed. So when my feet touched the cold ground , I regretted leaving my fluffy cocoon of blankets. Yet I stood up and walked to the bathroom. What I saw could be compared to Godzilla or Frankenstein. My hair was all over the place like a cavewomen, I had bags under my eyes because of the late night at the garage and I still had my night brackets in.

Gross.

After taking them out, I rinsed the filthy saliva taking things off and headed towards the shower. The shower always makes me feel relaxed, the hot water touching my skin gives me the power to wake up and actually drag my áss to school.

After washing my hair with my favorite strawberry shampoo I quickly got out. My clothes were the ones I usually wore, high top shorts, an oversized top, a knitted button up sweater and white converse. This was my daily nerdy look. Leaving my pitch black hair fall down my back, ready to blow dry it and put it in nice curls. Just the way I liked it. It took some time but I want to create the perfect nerd look. I would've put it in a bun but if I don't I can hide my face behind I nice curtain or hair.

( outfit : http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10868820&.svc=copypaste&id=125513446 )

This is my daily routine, my nerd-life.

I took a glance at the clock while packing my bag pack and it was already 7:45. I had fifteen minutes left to eat and leave for my 7 minute walk to school.

Ugh I hate being late.

I rushed downstairs, ate some cereal and made my way to school.

Another day of pretending to be a nerd.

Mostly, my walk to school exists of just thinking and walking , like I'm in my own world where everything is fine. This time it was about the absolute perfect car and my upcoming fights when I realized I was already walking down the hallways of Northridge High towards my locker. I kind of always space out, like my focus level is zero...

While looking at the oh so interesting floor I pushed up my glasses. I pulled open my locker, took out my English and history book for first and second period out and rushed to room 214. Miss Wroth is really nothing like her name would imply. She actually is one of the sweetest teachers I have here. Not a lesson goes by without her greeting you a 'Good morning' and a 'Have a nice day'. Kind of like an employee at Wall mart but even more friendly.

The back of the class is my usual spot. If I duck my head down and don't say a word, the teacher doesn't even notice you there. Something I learned that every shy nerd would do. Most stereotype nerds sit in front and kiss the teachers áss but that's not exactly the way to go if you want to stay invisible. The real visible nerds get bullied and I don't really get bullied because I'm a nerd, I'm just invisible. If you would ask to any student here who Skylar Callaway is they wouldn't even know I'm attending this school.

Miss Wroth started the checklist of names and when she called my name I just raised my hand instead of saying yes and went back to my own little world. The teachers know that and took peace with it.