Chapter 11

© axellesmet 2014

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by axellesmet. It's illegal to steal and/or copy.

____________________________________________________________________________

------------------>>> JAKE on the side

recap

Tears brimmed in the corners of my eyes by looking at the car as the memories of us are pounding in my head. Before I can even register it myself I am on my bike, tears rolling off my cheeks scowling at myself for being so weak.

Grow some balls Sky ! He wouldn't want to see you like this , he would laugh at you gòddamit !

Princess...

CHAPTER 11

I pushed the bitter sweet memories of him away on my ride to school. It was only a two minute drive so I hoped my eyes weren't blood shot or something like that. That would just screw everything up. Perks of living close to the school.

When I entered the school grounds parking lot, only a few people were lingering there, about to go to class. Of course that worked perfectly for me.

Going to school on my bike was a huge risk to take, no one can see me with it or my perfectly built up nerd-goody-two-shoes character would be damaged or totally ruined. And that was a nightmare I didn't want to have ...

Not again,

Never again,

Not after what happened...

Driving my bike at the far end of the parking lot, in a corner where I hoped no one would see me coming of it. After school I would just easily slip on my helmet so no one could recognize me and speed off leaving unnoticed. I could change into my after-school-clothes in the girls bathroom. 

My footsteps echoed through the empty halls of Northridge High. It felt as if this was the first time coming here. All alone, no one to talk to or to just be crazy with. No one to tell my darkest secrets too, or cry to when something bad has happened. Someone to laugh and have detention with. But all this was foreign to me. I didn't had any girl friends, or anyone that knew the real me for that matter. I am alone in this.

I miss it.

And I want it.

I want a frien- scratch that, I need a fried to talk to and hang with.

It's always been this way and it will stay like this. Until I find my escape somewhere, until I can crawl back out of the well that's been keeping me hostage.

Sure , the boys would always be there for me no doubt. But even if we're all pretty close, no one knew the real me. And boys will be boys, you can't compare that to a girl...

A friend.

Only he knew me ... 

Moving further through the school, leaving my thoughts still lingering in the back of my mind, I saw Connor staring at me. Right before he entered English class.

What's up with that?

Since the last warning bell had rung, there was no way I could be on time and prevent a lecture, so I took my time getting to my locker to retrieve my books. When I stepped in the classroom, like always, everyone's head snapped up like I was an extraterritorial alien barging in to take over the world.

Kidding.

They would just do anything not to read and I quote : " A sob story " like Romeo and Juliet. I read the book 7 times and I would still be shocked on Shakespeare's writing skills. That man was the definition of art in literature. The way he describes the feeling and writes down the thoughts of both of them is just ...