Chapter 1

*Hey guys this is lia and just saying in this story I'm probably going to make a sequel plus I'm going to start interacting with you guys. Aka q &a stuff like that*

"LIA, WAKE UP!"

Screamed my little sister Bree right in my ear. She always does this. Every single morning at exactly 6:30 am sharp she wakes me up by jumping on my bed and freaks me out.

"Get out of my room Bree! I'm up."

I try my best to not scream at her because if my mom heard me she'd kill me. Once I finally get up and my sister is out of my room I do the usual. Get dressed, brush my short brown hair, put my masscara and eyeliner on. Then eat breakfast.

As usual my best friend Katrina texts me in the morning to make sure I'm awake. She always says "Lia are you ready for school." But this time it was different. This time I texted her good morning. So I figured I'd eat then go over to her house and see what's up.

I finish my cereal and grab my bag for school and head over to Katrina's house. First time I knocked no one answered. I kept knocking till I finally see someone walk up to the door. *creak* the door opens and standing there in pjs is Katrina. She must have just woken up.

"Hey!"

"What do you want?" She asks questionly

"You didn't text me back this morning!"

"Oh sorry I meant to." Katrina says while yawning.

"Wait what day is it?!"

"Its the... " Katrina quickly looks at her phone.

"7th of October!"

"We don't have fucking school today!" She doesn't look too happy especially since I just woke her up on a non-school day.

"Sorry maybe I should just go home. Bye."
I

leave and go home to find mom with a moving truck. Why would mom have one of those?

"Hey mom why do u have a moving truck?"

"Oh hi sweety I thought you were at school." Mom says with a questioning look on her face.

"I didn't have school today. So I came back here after I went over to Katrina's."

"Ok I know you are really wanting to know about the moving truck.
We are moving to New Jersey." I could tell she was waiting for my expression. Which I had a plain look on.

So that's why. Huh. Never thought we would move from here. Its always been a house given to us from grandpa.