Chapter 16

I awoke to a blury face but then the blury face kissed my nose then my jaw and found my lips eventually.  We moved our lips in sync and he tugged in my bottom lip for entrance. I refused so he grabbed my butt and made me open my mouth a little so he took the chance and explored my mouth as our tongues twisted.

We separated from the passionate kiss and noticed the blurry face was not the one I usually saw. It was Ethan. I got up quickly and wiped my mouth trying to get his taste out but it didn't work.

Grayson sat on the couch downstairs and I ran to him tears streaming down my cheeks. I eventually got to the couch and jumped in his lap. He jerked a little then relaxed because it was only me.

"What's wrong?!" He searched my eyes as I looked down the whole time till he pulled my chin up to meet his gaze.

"E-Ethan k-kissed me!" I tried not to stutter but it didn't work. Grayson had anger in his eyes as his grip on my arms got tighter. He pushed me off him and stomped up the stairs. I heard yelling and ran to the bathroom where I found a razor that wasn't used yet.

I wanted this world to end so that I didn't have to give birth to a child that wasn't mean to happen. I looked at the razor more closely and heard the door open. I hid the blade in my pocket and Ethan strode in. He had a bruise under his left eye and kept getting closer and closer as I backed up till I hit the wall. He closed in and his lips were inches away from mine.

I looked at his lips then pushed him away. Then I ran out the door and found an unconcious Grayson laying there with a little blood under his head.

I quickly grabbed my phone and tried to call 911 but Ethan stopped my hand from hitting the last number. I tried to push his hand down but it wouldn't budge. I eventually got tired of trying and just sat down as Ethan grabbed my phone and threw it against the wall to make it break into a million pieces.

"Wh-what's going on Eth? Why are you doing this?"

"Don't Eth me." He looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Wh-" Ethan cut me off by kissing me passionately and pushed me against the wall with my hands above my head.

"Ugh!" I heard a faint sound come from the ground a few feet away and tried to see what it was. Ethan was pulled off of me harshly and Grayson gave me his phone.

I quickly dialed 911 and they got here shortly after and took Ethan away. Grayson pulled me into a big, warm hug and I cried into his shoulder as he pulled me in more.

We sat on the couch snuggling up next to each other in silence as we watched a movie like we used to. I felt like it was back to normal but it wasn't.

I found my eyes getting heavy and finally closing. Grayson aparrently fell asleep before I did so we just slept there in each others arms.

-

When I woke up I found arms around me and made sure it was the right person. Sure enough it was him. I sighed in relife and tried to move but every time I tried getting away his grip tightened and I eventually gave up and waited about 5 minutes.

"GRAYSON!!" I screamed in his ear to see if I could wake him up. He barely moved an inch so I tried over and over till he actually fluttered his eyes open. Our lips inches away. I got out of his grip and ran to the kitchen to make some French toast with eggs.

"Mmmmm." Grayson moaned because I was such a good cook. I'm not such an amazing cook though he thinks I am.

We did the usual. Katrina cane over and we tried to tan but we were only out there for about 5 min until I decided to long board around the pool.

I was going in circles around the pool till I felt warm arms push me and finding myself fall. I landed on my back in the pool. I screamed and saw who pushed me.

Grayson stood there laughing his ass off and Katrina aparrently fell asleep and was woken up by me falling in the pool. I swam over to Gray and pulled on his leg and he came tumbling down into the pool.

I was so glad I had a swimsuit on unlike Gray. He had his regular short sleeve shirt and shorts with his favorite hat. It was about 2 in the afternoon and we were swimming around having fun.

The next time I looked at my phone it read that it was 5 and I ran in the house.

*Earlier that day*

Gray spun me around in circles and we went under water and kissed a couple times. He had me on his back as I was saying "giddy up hoarsey" we were goofing around and then I heard the door slam shut. I totally forgot about Katrina. She looked really angry when she closed the skidding glass door. Gray and I talked a bunch and swam around.

I went over to the side of the pool to catch my breath. I couldn't find Gray so I thought he went in. Then I find this body swim up to be under the water and jump up then push him against me. I felt his abbs push against my stomach and his lips pus: on mine. I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot we were in a pool for a little. I decided that maybe I should tell Katrina about the little incident about how Ethan is in juvi since you know he is the love of her life.

*End of flashback*

I walk in the house and go in the kitchen to find two bodies pushed together. I got a closer look at who they were.

Ethan was pushing against Katrina their lips moved in sync. "Wh-what the hell are you doing here?!" I scream at the two.