Chapter 15

*Lia's POV*

Grayson hugged me like never before. He really does love me and I really did love him.

*Three weeks later*

It was my birthday and I woke up to the sweet smell of chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. Grayson walked in with a little table to go over my legs and handed it to me. I dug in but left about half of it for Grayson to eat.

"I have lots of plans for today so go get ready!" Grayson said excitedly with a big smile when he finished his half of the food. I jumped up and ran to the closet. I found my favorite light blue jeans with a cream color long sleaved shirt with my galaxy vans. It was my favorite outfit.

I ran down the stairs and saw Grayson waiting for me at the bottom. He took me to his car and we drove to the beach and watched the sunset then went back home and watched a movie under the stars and ate popcorn and drank soda. By the time the movie was over we were making out.

The movie ended and moved to the bedroom. He started to take off my clothes and let him. Then he tugged at my lip for entrance and opened it. I felt him in me and let out a moan. He kissed me and kisses me till it was over. Then we layed next to each other and cuddled till we both fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to a shower and found no Grayson. I got out of bed and made my way downstairs to make breakfast with a big yawn. I could barely see because my eyes didn't want to be open at this early of time so I walked sleepily back to bed and fell asleep again.

*2 hours later*

I woke up again and found a half naked Grayson face to face with me. He had his little smile on his face as he woke me up with a morning kiss.

"I probably have bad morning breath." I said as I covered my mouth with my hand but he just moved it away.

"I don't care." Grayson whispered in my ear and kissed me more. God I love him. I don't want this to ever end. We pulled away but I wanted more so I pulled him back into another kiss.

Once we finally got out of bed Cameron had breakfast ready and I dug in because I was starving again. There was bacon (like always), waffles, and orange juice.

I took my morning shower and got my jean booty shorts, tank top and my galaxy converse. They were my favorite shoes in the world. I put my usual makeup on eyeliner and mascarra. Grayson was right out side the door waiting for me.

All of a sudden I started to feel sick and ran back to the toilet. I thew up my breakfast and could barely get back up.

"Oh no this can't happen again!" I yelled with a rasspy voice. Once I said that Grayson came running in and had a worried smile on his face.

"Is it what I think it is again?" He said and I nodded my head yes and he stared at me wide eyed.

I looked at him and tried getting up but I was too weak so Grayson helped me up. I couldn't help but stare at his abs and v- line as he helped me up.

"Like the view?" Gray said giving me a smile as I snapped out of my daze.

I walked back to the room and sat on the bed. Katrina walked in and saw I was a little pale.

"What happened!?" She sreamed. I covered my ears because she was really loud.

"I think I'm you know what again." I said smiling weakly at her. She walked over to me and sat down while slipping her arms around my waist giving me a nice hug.

We pulled away about 3 minutes later and I got up. I looked around for my camera and asked if Grayson wanted to do a video on what is going on, on YouTube. Since I had a YouTube Chanel I thought I should make some more.

I set the camera up and pressed the play button on it.

"Hey, guys what's up?!" I say for my intro."I'm here with my handsome boyfriend Grayson Bailey Dolan. Also he will be posting a video of Ethan, Katrina, Grayson and myself on their Chanel. But today I am here for info on my life."

I was on the verge of crying when Grayson slung an arm around my shoulders. I told them about what is going on. About how I'm pregnant again at 16. Then I ended the video. Grayson and I hugged through most of it but I was strong and went through with the video.

Grayson edited the video and finished around 6. We went to go get food and I ordered about 2 times the amount of food I usually eat. Once we finished the food we went back home and slept till the next day.

*1 week later*

I woke up with nausea and ran to the bathroom stumbling every other step I took. I took the pregnancy test yesterday and it cane out positive. I went back to bed because it was about 3 in the morning and cuddled up into Grayson's warm arms again. He was my big teddy bear. Once I was back in his arms where I felt safe I felt his hands move to my stomach. They were warm so my stomach got warmer.

I fell asleep a couple minutes after Grayson rubbed my belly a couple times. I felt safe and happy right there and then. I knew he loved me by how he treated me and how he cared for me and I loved him back with not only words but my actions too. This was the perfect little life anyone could ever have and it was all mine.