Chapter 18

The next thing I know is I'm being woken up to someone jumping on my bed. I looked to see who it was through my mostly closed eyes. Ethan... I wanted to scream but my voice wouldn't let me. I tried talking but my mouth wouldn't open. What's going on with me?!

I walked over to my white board and wrote down the words- What is happening?! I can't open my mouth. Help!- Ethan looked panicked and started to fereak out. It was funny watchung him freak out like that. Snap out of it! I have a mouth that won't open here duh! Now I was panicking and ran to wake up Gray.

He twisted and turned till his eyes finally opened a little. I pulled him out of bed and ran to the white board with his arm. Gray was still sleepy so it took him about 5 minutes to actually read it. When he was finally awake enough to read it he looked shock then kissed me.

My lips were unsealed and I could talk again.

Then I woke up.

"What the hell was that?"

Those were my last words before I blacked out and felt something heavy hit my head. The next moment I woke up in a hospital bed. The nurses were looking surprised and surrounding me. One by one they hurried to me a and spoke to one another till finally I hear a voice that was my favorite out of any. Some young handsome man pushed through the swarm of nurses and his eyes were puffy and red like he just finished crying. But I don't know why it was my favorite voice.

Wait who am I again...