Chapter 3

Mom and the movers finished the boxes and Bree comes home. Time to go. Bree screams once she steps inside the house. I forgot what a scream sounds like when it echos but she summed it up for me.

Next thing I know I'm in the car with mom in the drivers seat. I didn't realize she was talking to me because I had my headphones in. All of a sudden I feel a yank on my headphones that are in my ears. Then I hear a voice that sounded like moms so I took out my headphones.

Apparently Bree was screaming that she needed to pee and mom didn't want to stop anywhere.
Eventually Bree calms down and I put my headphones back in and fall asleep.
*1 hour later*

I wake to my mom shaking me to wake up. I looked up and saw we were at the airport. The movers already got our stuff shipped to the house.

We got on the plane about 10 minutes later and i practically fell asleep as soon as i sat down. The airplane got up in the air and i fell asleep.

*7 hours later*

Bree woke me up and we had to find a rental car. The car we got was a blue Jeep Wrangler. I fell asleep again because I was tired since I was up till 1 am and only got about 3-4 hours of sleep.

Mom woke Bree and i up. She says we we're there but I didn't believe her. I finally got out of the car and looked around the neighborhood while mom and Bree cary the luggage that we brought on the plane in the pale blue house.

After looking around for a while I get out of the car and stretch really high. I just noticed there were twins staring at me. So my first thought was to see if my hair or makeup was messed up.

The twins came closer.

"Hey I'm Grayson! This is my brother Ethan. Apparently we are your new neighbors." Grayson says excitedly.

"Wait do I know you two?"

"Well we are kind of famous on vine and YouTube." Ethan says very fast.

"Oh sorry I have to get back to helping my mom and little sister with the luggage from our car."

"Nah, it's fine. See you later?" Asks Grayson.

"Sure, I'll see both of you later."

I get to work on the bigger boxes. The ones mom or Bree havent touched yet.

*Graysons POV*

Dang it I never got her name. But she's really hot. I wonder what Ethan thought of her.

"Hey dude, what did u think of the new neighbors?"

"She's cute and nice from what we saw."

Sounds like we got a keeper. I kind like her too. Its nice to have a girl next door again. Hopefully she will stay unlike the others who didn't.

*Lia's POV*

I just got here how can there be cute neighbors. I was caught up in my thoughts that I ran into a wall. "Shit!" The words came out of my mouth before I knew it. I'm so glad no one heard it!