Chapter 22

Grayson and I went back inside after about an hour and a half in the pool. He made me a sandwich and we ate together while talking and laughing. The next moment I knew I was in a bed with arms wrapped around me.

As I try to turn and see who is wrapping me the arms get tighter and I loose my breath.

••••••"L-let m-me g-go." I barely get out of my mouth. The person moves the other way and let's go. It was just Grayson.

I get out of bed and sit in the bean bag across the room and pulled out the book I was reading. Turned on the light and started to read.

The moment I found my eyelids getting heavier I close them. I woke up and saw I had the blanket from Gray's bed on my lap and the light was out. He was such a sweet heart.

I never knew what really happened before I was in the hospital but that's all in the past now.

After my daily dose of morning sickness I went downstairs and turned on Netflix to The Walking Dead. I'm not caught up all the way yet but I know I will make it there someday...

After a couple episodes of The Walking Dead I got a text. This text was from a number I didn't recognize.

I asked who it was and the person said back...

"I'm your Dad."

I read the text and threw my phone across the room. It made me mad but also sad. I really don't know much about my dad.

He's always moving so I was with my mom. The last time I saw him was about 7 maybe 8 years ago...

Aparrently Grayson heard my phone hit the wall and came rushing in the room. I just looked at him and cried. He ran to me and put me in a tight embrase. He's the best thing in the world that happened to me.

I'm so happy I moved here in the first place. The only friends I really made were Grayson and Ethan, maybe some of their friends. I made pretty good friends with Cameron Dallas. One of their best friends and their other friend Aaron Carpenter.

I didn't know how to respond... My dad has never been there for me. I can't even tell if he loves me anymore. Mom doesn't love me because of my choices.  My twin brother died a couple years after we were born. I was only about 3 or 4 years old.