Chapter 2

A few minutes pass and tell my mom im going to my room. So when I get to my room and find a bunch of boxes lying around. So I pick them up and start packing. I don't have much besides my walls filled with books.

I have no clue how we are going to fit all of our furniture and crap into the one U-Haul we have.

Suddenly I hear a truck pull up in the drive way. Oh it's another U-Haul. Maybe mom shouldn't have paid so much just for moving. Wait do I see a bunch guys pilling out of that car.

I run downstairs and find mom talking to the men I just saw pile out of that car. Then I ask...

"Mom who are all of these guys?"

Oh sweety these are just some guys to help us pack/ throw things out. Now I have an extra pair of hands maybe we will be done in about oh, I don't know 5- 6 hours."

I just stand there realizing that we have more stuff in our house than I though.

"Hey mom, I gotta go tell Katrina about the move. Be right back."

"Ok honey be careful." Mom sounds worried. I don't know why she would be.

"I will don't worry!"

A couple minutes later I make my way back to Katrina's. I knock and knock till she opens the door again. Without asking I walk inside.

"I have to tell you something..."

"Now what is it this time!" Katrina says annoyed

"I-I-I I'm moving. To New Jersey."
I feel terrible telling her this.

"Wh-what. Wait what are you saying?!" Katrina stands frozen in place by my words.

"I felt the need to tell u. I just found out 10 minutes ago." We hugged and cryed. Then I got a text from mom. Mom: "You need to pack now. Were almost done with the rest of the house." Me: "OK I'll come back in 5 min."
"Sorry I have to go."

"Text me!" Katrina practically screams in my ear.

*20 min later*

Almost done with my clothes. Now on to my nicknacks. I found an old photo. Awe it's papa and I. I was so small as a baby.

"Lia you almost done!"I hear mom scream from downstairs.

"Yes I am. Just one more box."

When I finally finish the overs take the rest of my furniture and boxes from my echoing room.