Chapter 11

The twins and I walked to school and as we were in front of the school I stopped the boys and told them the great news.

"Katrina is staying here in New Jersey with us!"

Ethan hugged me and was so happy he nearly broke my bones. He walked in with a little jump and the rest of the day went smoothly. Every time I went to my locker Grayson waited for me and we kissed and hugged before we walked together to class hand in hand.

When school was finally over Grayson and I went to his house and hung out while Ethan helped Katrina move into our house. The morning after I woke up and went to go puke. I thought about the last time I had my period and I didn't have it till last month. I looked at myself in the mirror and turned sideways then pulled my shirt up and saw my stomach got a little bigger since I last saw it.

I ran into my room and asked Grayson to drive me to the drug store.

"Why?" He asked in his sexy morning voice.

"Just take me there please and you can wait for me in the car." He looked at me suspiciously and then agreed. We drove there and Grayson waited in the car while I bought 2 pregnancy tests.  When we got back home I ran upstairs since I had held pee in me for a while and I had to pee on the sticks.

I peed on the first then the second and five minutes later the sticks said whether I were pregnant or not.