Chapter 24

I was going through my contacts and landed on one.
My cousin Sam...
I haven't talked to her in so long.
I wonder how she's doing.
Hopefully she good.
She could be married.
I gotta talk to her.

"Hey Sam. How's it going? I miss you."

"Oh hi. I'm doing great. I saw your mom the other day in Cincinatti, Ohio. Are you here also?" She replied.

"No I'm living with my boyfriend and I might be umm... Nocked up."

"What?! How?! When are you due?" She was kinda freaking out.

"I'm not due till April. I also am having twins..."

"Ugh. I gotta go my boyfriend wants me to go shopping for him. He's such a lazy ass." Sam's always been funny. That's partially why I love her.

I leave my phone on the coffee table and walk to the kitchen. I decided on eating an apple. Then Mr. and Mrs. Dolan walk in. I run as fast as I can to them and ask them about moving.

"Oh sure. We'll be a little lonely without you guys here though." Mrs. Dolan said and looked disappointed but went back to all smiles.

"We just have to find the place where there are 3 bedrooms. One for Ethan and Katrina. Another for Gray and I. Then a third for the twins." Oh crap I forgot they don't know I'm having twins.

Their faces looked so happy to be grandparents of twins.
I couldn't wait to move.
I'm also getting a new phone and number so my dad can't track me down to L.A. Cali.

______

I know I keep doing short chapters sorry.

Would you rather have a couple long chapters or a bunch of short chapters.

Sorry again.

Hopefully you will enjoy the next chapter. Thanks for everything.

See you in the next chapter.