Chapter 9

*Grayson's POV*

I woke up to a beeping noise and saw Lia with her head on my legs and she was asleep. I shook her a little. She woke up and I saw her eyes we're puffy like her was crying and she looked tired.

"Grayson!" She yelled and hugged me tightly.

"Ow! Why am I in pain!?" I asked

She let go and kissed me very passionately.

"You got hit by a car trying to save me. Then the I called 911 because you had some bones poking out of your skin. That was about 2weeks ago." She started to cry again and I tried to fight the pain so I could hold her as tight as I could.

"I had to change plans with Katrina. We were supposed to hang out and have her fly over here the day you got hit but I made sure I was right by your side the whole time!" She cried and cried till a nurse came. The nurse looked surprised. She came over to me and said.

"You were in a coma for a while. You shouldn't move so much for now. We can see if the doctor could get you out of here in the next 3- 6 days."

I thought I would loose you forever and I never ever want that to happen again. Lia said with a faint smile. Even when she cried she still looked as beautiful as ever.

*Lia's POV*
*4 Days later*
I get up the next morning and remember it's Friday and Katrina is staying here all weekend. I wonder if Ethan will like her? Oh well I just have to focus on getting dressed and the school for now. I get to school and see my classmates stare at Grayson and I since we are going to be an official couple soon. Then we take our seats. After school went by fast the three of us (Grayson, Ethan and I) went to my house to wait for Katrina. I open the door and see her standing in the living room looking right at me and Grayson since his arm is across my shoulders.

*Ethan's POV*

Danm. She's cute. "So this is the Katrina you we're talking about?" I whisper into Lia's ear "Yep this is her." She whispers back. Then Katrina walks up to me and hugs me. "Wow I've always wanted to do that!" She yells. I'm guessing she knows who we are. "Ill leave you two alone and talk." Lia says and walks off with Grayson picking her up and kisses her all over.

*Lia's POV*

Said I'll leave the two alone to talk and Grayson and I go to my room. As we walk away Grayson picks me up and starts to kiss me all over. Then we make it to my room and watch TV in there till about 6 and we all have dinner except I couldn't find Katrina or Ethan anywhere. I looked in the extra bedroom and find Ethan making out with Katrina on the guest bed. It was cute. So I left them alone and told Grayson. But right when I stopped talking he said...

"Maybe we should do that too but in your room." Grayson says as he grabs my butt and picks me up then walks in backwards and sets me down on my bed. He kisses me passionately and he is on top of me so I can't really move. Then I moved on top of him and he started to take my shirt off.

"Grayson I can't right now."

"Why not?" He said looking me in the eyes but they we're sad.

I pulled my shirt back down. Then he started to tickle me and I squealed because of it. I tickled him back then Katrina and Ethan walk in.

We went to go eat finally and I asked.

"Did you guys have a good talk?" I winked at Katrina.

"Ya it was great." Katrina said back and winked at me too.

We all kept talking with my mom and my sister joined after a little then we had to say good bye to the Dolans. I couldn't stop stinking about Grayson and I could tell Katrina couldn't stop thinking about Ethan too.

I laughed. Then we both laughed a lot. I didn't even know what about. That night we talked and talked about the twins and I got a text from Grayson saying. "U wanna go out To the movies tomorrow."

Me: sure I bet Katrina and Ethan will have fun when we're gone.

Grayson: hahaha. Ok so tomorrow it is I'll pick you up at 6.

Me:Tomorrow but I thought we couldn't drive cause we don't have our licence yet.

Grayson: whatever I don't care.

Me: hehe. See you tomorrow.

Grayson: Ok bye babe.

I turn off my phone.

"Hey Katrina do you want to hang out with Ethan tomorrow and Grayson?"

"Sure!" Katrina says really happily.

"Not after 6. I'm going on a date at 6 with Grayson!" I say with a huge smile almost covering my whole face.

"Oooo! Sounds like fun." Katrina says with a happy look on. We both go to bed after 11 and I dream of Grayson.