00; Prologue

"Are you still awake?" Tracy asked, her voice spilling out of Rowan's phone speaker, startling the girl from drifting off.

"Yeah, totally." Rowan stifled a yawn, reaching for her coffee. Tracy constantly had night terrors, and Rowan would stay up with her when they got really bad.

"If you need to sleep it's okay, I'll be alright."

"No, it's fine." She sighed, turning up her tv as Robin Williams entertained a roomful of cancer patients. "I have yet to finish this movie."

"Watching 'Patch Adams' again?" Tracy chuckled, the sound of a microwave sounding on the other line.

"Yep." Rowan let out a huff of air, rubbing her eyes. She frowned as her dog started pacing, whimpers coming from the old beagle.

"Something wrong?"

"It's just Aries." She replied, the dog growing more and more restless. She let out a groan when he started barking, the girl pushing herself off her bed. "Do you need to go to outside?"

Rowan  reached for the door with one hand, phone in the other. Aries didn't even look at the door, let alone go through it as his barking got louder, startling Tracy on the other line.

"What's wrong with him?"

"I don't even know." The brunette rolled her eyes and pushed him out gently with her foot, shutting the door behind him. "He's just freaking out for no reason, he's old."

She rubbed her face and made her way towards her bed, pausing when she felt a sharp pain on her stomach. Rowan cried out as the pain intensified, dropping to her hands and knees. It felt like someone was stabbing her as she screamed, curling into a ball.

"Rowan? What's going on?" Tracy's worried voice came through the speaker, but her friend didn't reply, only her sobs and screams echoing throughout the house.

Little did she know, a huntress had just fallen in the abandoned concentration camp of Oak Creek.

________________________

So this is my new story, and I'm pretty excited for it!

I originally had this idea before I started Return, but I put it off.

Tell me what you guys think!

Xx

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf or Jeff Davis's characters, I only own Rowan and her storyline.