Chapter 9

You ate the takoyaki, which, even though you hated to admit it didn't taste half bad.

But you knew you were lying to yourself and that the takoyaki was absolutely delicious.

But you'd never tell kaneki how good it was, he might get to cocky and then tease you about how much you liked it, and you weren't exactly in the mood for that.

You sighed, you weren't exactly in the mood to do anything, except go see your family.

And your beloved laptop, oh how you loved that thing.

It has your entire life on it, and if anything g ever happened to it you'd go insane.

"Why is Kaneki such a Douche! Does he not now it's child endangerment to leave a woman without her child for to long!?!?" ( when you said child you were referring to you laptop)

And speak of the devil, all of a sudden Kaneki showed up, with the exact cocky grin that you knew he'd have on, on his face .

"You called?" He said mockingly

"N-no I didn't! I was talking about my laptop you baka!" You yelled with your face turning a bit red. (Face it your a tsundere 😋)

"What do you mean? Your face tells me otherwise." He pointed out your profound blushing with yet another cocky smirk on his face.

You glared, but he only laughed at you, seeing as though you didn't look to serious with that blush on your face.

"Where is my laptop anyway?" You questioned him.

"The trash" he answered simply.

Your jaw instantly dropped. Your hypothetical first born child, the love of your life, your ENTIRE life, was now in the trash can.

"Nooooooo!" You yelled.

All of those games you had dedicated hours to download, not to mention spent your money on, were now gone.

All of those really rare collectable anime stickers that adorned the smooth black surface of the top, were now destroyed.

And most importantly All of those photos of you and your once happy family that were saved on there, and that you had no where else, erased.

All of those memories, gone.

Just like that.

That laptop had been the last thing your father had given you, the last thing your older brother had touched.

Your last true memory of your family gone, because of a stupid guy who decided to kidnap you.

And your entire family, your mom, your dad, your older brother, and even your cat, dead, because of a stupid car.

Why couldn't you just be happy for once.

You couldn't break down now, not in front of kaneki, so you simply sighed and nodded silently,
before turning on your side and facing the wall.

"Gosh, it was just a stupid computer, you could always buy another" he said while scoffing at your reaction.

That was it, now you were seriously mad.

There was most likely smoke rising from kaneki's shirt where you were glaring so sharply.

"I can't exactly just get up and waltz into a store asking if they were selling my life! Actually, in the situation I'm in now I can't even go to the bathroom without you needing to escort me, much less even think about going to a store, you fucking ass!"

"Sheesh, is it that time of the month?" Kaneki thought out loud, causing you to look at him with an even deadlier glare.

"Don't. Even. Fucking.Go.There." You grounded out between your teeth.

"Your right, you aren't. I'd be able to tell."

"WHAT!?"

"Since my diet is human flesh, I know the smell of human blood by now, so I'd be able to tell."

You blushed, but it was angry blush.

"Fuck you" you said to him before turning to the wall once again.

"Anytime" he responded and you could hear the smile In his voice.

You sighed, not even bothering to respond, you were to emotionally drained to deal with kaneki's bull shit at the moment.

"Good night, or whatever time of day it is, you pervert"

"Yeah, yeah, same to you" he responded

As your eyes closed you thought you heard him mumble something, but you thought your ears were playing tricks on you.

The words he mumbled were:
'I love you'