Chapter 30

(My English teacher must be proud of me for that vocabulary word I used in the last paragraph......oh and for those of you who don't like Uta, I'll make it up to you I promise, I just need to know who you guys like other than Kaneki and maybe I'll write a little side scene full of fluff for you)
---------------------------
You were currently in the car, waiting outside of your house for Kaneki to leave.

You had dropped off Kaede about 10 minutes ago, and had changed your clothes so that you were wearing all dark colors while you were at Mayami's.

While you waited you decided to follow him on foot, since it was pretty likely that he'd recognize the car, seeing as he was the one who bought it for you.

So now it was just a matter of waiting, which was really annoying to you cause Kaneki was taking forever to leave.

So now it was just a matter of waiting, which was really annoying to you cause Kaneki  was taking forever to leave

You were done with life.

Kaneki was still not outside, and you were getting so frustrated that you might've just changed your plans and confronted him about the issue right then and there.

Luckily for him, he finally decided to leave the moment you were about to step outside of the car and strangle him.

He had his mask on, and he looked both ways to see if the coast was clear before walking across the street and into a nearby alley.

Stealthily, you got out of your car and closed the door, and followed him as quickly and quietly as possible.

He made a few left turns, and then a right, and you were always about ten steps behind him, without you noticing.

When you finally turned the corner he went down, you realized that he was no longer in sight.

You sighed, almost deciding to give up, before you noticed a door with a slight crack in it.

Looking through it you saw 4 people in the room and you recognized each of them.

Kaneki, Ayato, Tsukiyama, and Uta.

"-we need another ally, or the fucking doves will kill us" Ayato practically hissed

"Who the hell do you think will help us? The ghouls that aren't in our army already are either terrified of us of fucking dead! They'll be useless if they can't fight!" Kaneki yelled

'So there was obviously some sort of war going on between the ccg and the ghouls' you thought to yourself  while still watching intently

"Maybe we could find some people in other districts, I have quite a few friends that would be willing to help for the right price" Tsukiyama said

"That's not good enough we need someone stronger" Kaneki replied

"And how do you know that someone like that even exists you fucking dummy! Don't you think we would've known about a high class ghoul running around!" Ayato yelled

"Actually, there might be someone..." Uta said slowly

"Who?" Ayato and Kaneki asked in sync.

"(Name)" he answers simply

Now you were confused? What did he mean by that?

"You mean that delicious smelling human from before" Tsukiyama said while licking his lips, which resulted in a glare from kaneki

"(Name)? How could she help" Kaneki asked, while looking confused

"You haven't noticed?" Uta said in what seemed like the closest he got to being shocked

"Noticed what?" Ayato said before Kankei could ask.

"(Name) is not normal" Uta said

"Stop talking in fucking circles and tell us!" Kaneki hissed

"(Name) is part ghoul"

You heard those word and suddenly your entire life clicked into place.

How you were able to survive the car crash, but your family didn't. How you made Ayato bleed when you bit him, even though he was a ghoul.
How Kaneki found your scent delicious because, as we all know he likes to eat ghouls.

And with this realization you gasped really loudly and passed out... The last thing you heard was someone calling your name.

---------------------
Now you know all the reasons, this chapter was the first thing I thought of when I started writing this book, so here you go!